GTA 6 will be set in Vice City and will feature a Latina protagonist according to current and former Rockstar employees.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Let's hope is Catalina. :noah:

14-gtasa14.gif
You know what...i think this is who put me on Latin broads back in middle school

Daps
My father, God bless the dead, was a fun loving man who (much like every other man) was fond of the inclusion (as gross as it is to you) of beautiful women in his entertainment.

I suppose, in the mind of RickyDiBiase (some random pious nikka on a message board that has threads such as “post a pic of a chick you would feel morally obligated to nut raw in”), he’s an utter degenerate.

If only we could all be as pure as you Ricky. But alas, a man can only dream…

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They're actually going to cut out the brutal humor that makes this GTA because it's "punching down" now?

Who the fukk is trying to play that? :mjtf:
the writing has been on the wall. they have been digitally editing back catalogue. so we lose the humor and up the micro transactions.

i can't say i'm exited but i'll stay up on the developments.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That everybody can get it humor was part of the GTA appeal. It was a core component of their world building. Straight white men are goofy and stupid, yes, but I don't think there's enough comedy to be mined from that demographic now that everyone is forced to draw from that well. That pool of humor shytting on Trumptards, gamer bros, incels and even the generic male himself is going to be looking like Lake Mead soon. :mjlol:

Well, I guess we'll get some over the top liberal strawman to even things out but I mean that's just equal to an average episode of SNL. As much as people hate Seth McFarland he has done pretty well in balancing political correctness with edgy humor. Well, decent enough not to be canceled via Twitter anyway. It's a fine line though and Rockstar probably doesn't want to risk it. GTA 6 is rapidly becoming a life or death situation for them. They will either continue to be a ground breaking prestige studio or just the caretakers of GTA online. We shall see.

Honestly if they don't want that sort of humor in their games anymore that's fine but if that's the case retire the franchise and start a new IP in line with this new creative direction/world building.
GTA had Maga’s in the game before Maga was even a think… Remember that conspiracy cac from the badlands? :mjlol:

GTA radio was full of those mofos

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Why the hell does a female video character need sex appeal? Do you not get any play from women brother ?
If you want a real answer. It's because I don't want to play as somebody ugly, lame, fat, etc... It's why Franklin was by far the most popular character of the trio in GTA V. He was cool while the other characters were not.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.