GTA 6 will be set in Vice City and will feature a Latina protagonist according to current and former Rockstar employees.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
That everybody can get it humor was part of the GTA appeal. It was a core component of their world building. Straight white men are goofy and stupid, yes, but I don't think there's enough comedy to be mined from that demographic now that everyone is forced to draw from that well. That pool of humor shytting on Trumptards, gamer bros, incels and even the generic male himself is going to be looking like Lake Mead soon. :mjlol:

Well, I guess we'll get some over the top liberal strawman to even things out but I mean that's just equal to an average episode of SNL. As much as people hate Seth McFarland he has done pretty well in balancing political correctness with edgy humor. Well, decent enough not to be canceled via Twitter anyway. It's a fine line though and Rockstar probably doesn't want to risk it. GTA 6 is rapidly becoming a life or death situation for them. They will either continue to be a ground breaking prestige studio or just the caretakers of GTA online. We shall see.

Honestly if they don't want that sort of humor in their games anymore that's fine but if that's the case retire the franchise and start a new IP in line with this new creative direction/world building.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I was just thinking about GTA V earlier while on the sea bus

saw the dock workers & the machinery and sh-t

thought to myself: "damn I wanna play some GTA now..."

10 seconds later to myself: "but this didn't make you wanna go work on a real dock..?"

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

:dead:these mfs

GTA always been kinda woke
San Andreas covered the LA Riots and Police Brutality
GTA 4 had a dlc with a Gay Character in a big role

Yeah but they also had a scooter called a Faggio and a package delivery company called Post Op. They actually did a decent job of balancing out the stereotypes and problematic stuff with well written representation and relevant satire that makes those who view it feel smart and engaged.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Before ya'll get offended for some reason. or on the other side excited for a new GTA game just remember that this shyt is not coming out until the 8th of Neveruary. So those employee's have about as much clue what the final product will look like as we do.
Game will be out christmas 2023

Daps
crazypijno.jpg

IDK. Real life already pretty crazy. Hard to satirize it these days. That said, I'll always look forward to a new GTA game.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know it’s going to be some hardass Cuban dyke tomboy looking Michelle Rodriguez type bytch with no ass or t*ts

And she’ll un-ironically be the “toughest” character in the game

Because women are “tough” and “strong” :unimpressed:

1498636534-michelle-rodriguez-fast-8.jpg

Damn that ugly heffa shaped like a surf board.... :mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aren’t some of the people that worked on the old game gone?

Real or not, I don’t expect the story to be any good if that’s true.

Yep. I don't trust shyt from Rockstar games now that Hauser is gone. Trust Rockstar without Dan Houser is like trusting Marvel Studios without Kevin Feige.

IMO Rockstar without Dan Houser is like the Cavs without Lebron.....straight up :trash: