GTA 6 will be set in Vice City and will feature a Latina protagonist according to current and former Rockstar employees.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I expect there to be a 3 man team again... she's the main but wont be the only starring character...:manny:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You can’t be serious. :mjlol:
GTA VI is going to break records regardless of who the protagonist is.
It better

With all the people that have left, the fact it’s taken almost 10 years to make, now it sounds like they’re neutering the series… we’ll see:mjlol:

I could care less about the female but we know why they’re doing it. Same reason Marvel switching all their characters to female.

I won’t be in there for the story anyway… like most people

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
If you’re a man and want to play a female character online (single player is totally different), it says a lot.

Hopefully she is a lesbian in single player mode.

I see this a lot and I assume it’s because of the female frame. Smaller frame = smaller target.

mfs having a meltdown over the main character being a girl on twitter. :dead:

Like GTA V isn't at a low af completion rate for the story.

Right. I never gave af about the story. Played long enough to get online, then treat it like call of duty meets true crime streets of L.A.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Let's hope is Catalina. :noah:

14-gtasa14.gif

Daps
I like Latinas, but I’ve got the suspicion that she’s just going to be a joyless Mary Sue with no sex appeal or anything going for her like Rey so I’ll give it a pass.

I’m curious about the features and mechanics though.
They'll make her aesexual or sorta lesbian. Probably a white/light brown Latina...definitely not Afro-Latina. A female character can work well but you gotta have Black/Latino/female writers to give it nuance. A bunch of white dudes will fukk it up.

Daps
They'll make her aesexual or sorta lesbian. Probably a white/light brown Latina...definitely not Afro-Latina. A female character can work well but you gotta have Black/Latino/female writers to give it nuance. A bunch of white dudes will fukk it up.
Chicks mess it up too. That’s probably why most of the women in these recent games have no sex appeal

Daps
This 100%.

They never give female characters balance. Always girl-power, butch, macho, tough. I'd like to see a female with layers...someone who makes dumb decisions that have nothing to do with a man...she just fukks up because she's a fukk up yet is capable of pulling off crazy shyt. Sorta like a Trevor.

Daps
This 100%.

They never give female characters balance. Always girl-power, butch, macho, tough. I'd like to see a female with layers...someone who makes dumb decisions that have nothing to do with a man...she just fukks up because she's a fukk up yet is capable of pulling off crazy shyt. Sorta like a Trevor.
That’ll be the day…

Earth2God

Banned
Daps

im high at work from home so i watched this and they did a good job

man San Andreas was really the GOAT gta game
the dialogue is actually really well written
you start off like yeah i got me a wild bytch to roll with on some bonnie and clyde shyt
then the chick starts wyling more and more til u realize she legit crazy and u just wanna finish the missions and finally get her out your life

legit the perfect crazy female gta character, imagine her vs trevor