Grown-ish Official Thread

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Yep. I see they already have to recast dude from workaholics too, that series is already off to a bad start:russ:
i thought you were joking when i read that mixed-ish shyt, then i googled and found it's real. :dwillhuh: oh well. in terms of name recognition anders holmvik being replaced by mark paul gosselar is a win for them.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I’m listening to a new audible “book” from Stan Lee before he died, it’s called Stan Lee Alliances: Trick of Light. Yara is the reader, I like her voice very much, and the book is kind of setting up a new age superhero universe, mixing powers and technology. It’s pretty tame, almost think it is meant for YA’s, but it’s better than white noise.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
And the Colorism episode is such a dumb exaggeration. In no way black women like the twins are gonna struggle finding a brotha at a PWI.

I can see very dark skin Black women maybe. But ones like them c'mon now:francis:
Even a darkskin Be can still find a BM especially if their decent looking.

BW like the twins, get all sorts of attention from BM from athletes, scholars, to just regular nikkas. But I'm suppose to believe they struggling:martin:

Funny they don't bring up the wench side of things and Black girls who date exclusively nonBlack men which you will find alot at PWIs :mjgrin:

Just as there's alleged "Black men who date non blacks" exclusively. There is Black women . But these shows never cover that:Mjparadise:
shyt I'm waiting on them to show the episode where one of the girls start fukking with some hood dudes not from the college. I saw it all the time at my college. Girls would act all wholesome and goody two shoes at the big university. They'd act all about their studies and not at college to party. Then there was a smaller HBCU about 30 minutes away that was known for being wild. I remember some of my dudes that was going there came up to visit. They was losing their minds like "oh shyt she go here" and thinking they went to their school cause they'd see em at all the parties. They'd go say what's up to the girls and they would look like a deer in headlights.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Why does it seem like Yara character is the least interesting on the show now.
If you peeped, that's how it became on "A different world too" the show started off being about Lisa Bonet's character then morphed into storylines about Whitley and Dwayne then about Ron and Freddie etc. I like that.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you peeped, that's how it became on "A different world too" the show started off being about Lisa Bonet's character then morphed into storylines about Whitley and Dwayne then about Ron and Freddie etc. I like that.

It’s funny to compare both shows. Growish cast seems like kids compared to a different world. Other than the one Spanish girl who is like 30 in real life:hubie: