Grown-ish Official Thread

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like aaron either... im theory he should work... that's the older crush from orientation .... but the character is stiff at times ... wooden ... LUKA is worse.. only cash had substance and he's no good either....

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Is it me or does the dialogue seem mad new yorkish now? Everybody saying mad and deadass like every 5 sentences. I live in Cali and I have a nephew about their age and these kids aren’t saying that shyt all.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it me or does the dialogue seem mad new yorkish now? Everybody saying mad and deadass like every 5 sentences. I live in Cali and I have a nephew about their age and these kids aren’t saying that shyt all.

Are all the characters from Cali?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Aaron & Ana are the typical swirl hookup, they're going to fukk each other then go and marry people who are just like them. They really need to stop calling Nomi a Bisexual, because she only fukks women on the show and uses men to throw her parents off. Luca was showing how much bytchmade he really is and that stoner vibe gets annoying after a while. Vivek's story was the most important to me because it shows the huge double standard when it comes to consent. His friend didn't want to hookup with those women but he did anyway because he was afraid of what people would say, and both the twins and Aaron proved that he was right.