Grown-ish Official Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Replaced her with that snow bunny:mjlol:

Right who was dating the black dude, who’s bouncing (transferring)

This show is STILL on?!!?

I fell off of it after a few eps into the Junior introduction. Not because it was bad but because I got busy and other shows were taking my leisure time. I swore I read that it had ended last year

Yeah it’s still on, but it’s the last season, they got Aaron playing his millennial version of Dwayne Wayne student turned teacher, they phased Zoe out cuz i don’t think he’s dating her anymore, Doug still there holding on, and it’s junior being light skin spencer from all American, being extra when he doesn’t have to, and caring when he don’t need too

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Been binging season 5. Gahdamn Annika and Lauryn fine af too :noah:

I thought/wanted Junior to smash his roommate at first but that chick wack as hell compared to the rest of them :whew:

Silkk

Daps
Dude could've been fucckin Annika this whole time but instead is on his second basic white chick :snoop:

Junior might be on that :mjpls:

Silkk

Daps
Just finished the latest season, surprised to see him and Annika not work out. Thought they were a great fit. I honestly wanted him to get back with the girl he was with on Black-Ish but looks like he getting with Kelia next season :noah:

Wild how they all just constantly swapping partners and they live together :dahell: