Grown-ish Official Thread

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
And the Colorism episode is such a dumb exaggeration. In no way black women like the twins are gonna struggle finding a brotha at a PWI.

I can see very dark skin Black women maybe. But ones like them c'mon now:francis:
Even a darkskin Be can still find a BM especially if their decent looking.

BW like the twins, get all sorts of attention from BM from athletes, scholars, to just regular nikkas. But I'm suppose to believe they struggling:martin:

Funny they don't bring up the wench side of things and Black girls who date exclusively nonBlack men which you will find alot at PWIs :mjgrin:

Just as there's alleged "Black men who date non blacks" exclusively. There is Black women . But these shows never cover that:Mjparadise:

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
And the Colorism episode is such a dumb exaggeration. In no way black women like the twins are gonna struggle finding a brotha at a PWI.

I can see very dark skin Black women maybe. But ones like them c'mon now:francis:
Even a darkskin Be can still find a BM especially if their decent looking.

BW like the twins, get all sorts of attention from BM from athletes, scholars, to just regular nikkas. But I'm suppose to believe they struggling:martin:

Funny they don't bring up the wench side of things and Black girls who date exclusively nonBlack men which you will find alot at PWIs :mjgrin:

Just as there's alleged "Black men who date non blacks" exclusively. There is Black women . But these shows never cover that:Mjparadise:

I wouldn't be surprised if the show eventually covers that. Tho in reality, while it does happen, that's hardly as common as BW not dating outside of their race. Only time that really happens is when a black girl is raised in areas with extremely low black population. Otherwise, when black women are raised in predominantly black areas (which is the most likely scenario), she exclusively dating black like 9/10 times. Chris Rock said it best, only time black women dating white men typically is when they on hard times.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if the show eventually covers that. Tho in reality, while it does happen, that's hardly as common as BW not dating outside of their race. Only time that really happens is when a black girl is raised in areas with extremely low black population. Otherwise, when black women are raised in predominantly black areas (which is the most likely scenario), she exclusively dating black like 9/10 times. Chris Rock said it best, only time black women dating white men typically is when they on hard times.
It's not about being common. Black people in general dating out is not common
Fact of the matter is it happens.

If you from PHX ,AZ. Like I am which I lived here all my life. U know there are BW at university's who date out at ASU(all branches), GCU, UofA, and NAU

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It's not about being common. Black people in general dating out is not common
Fact of the matter is it happens.

If you from PHX ,AZ. Like I am which I lived here all my life. U know there are BW at university's who date out at ASU(all branches), GCU, UofA, and NAU

Not from here originally, but yeah, I've seen/heard of types like that here. Even then, not that commonly tho. Definitely more here than where I'm originally from of course tho (D.C./MD), since that's a black predominant region.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They won't cover it because he doesn't want any negative feelings towards his other show mixed-ish.:lolbron: