Got him on ignore

Can’t tell if he quoted me :mjlol:

Last edited:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Is this worth watching? It seems cool but I dont like fake woke shyt or whiny sjw shyt either :patrice:

Also how is Black-ish? I haven't started it yet bc I just got a Hulu trial :hubie:
Show is trash. And so is grownish too. Its Disney telling nikkas (esp women and simple minded follower men) and framing how they should think and what discussions\arguments they should be having.

Im tired of Disney having influence over the minds and psyche of children. But its even more dangerous that adults are equally as childlike mentally these days, and Disney also has reigns over grown-ish nikkas minds...see Black Panther for details.

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Show is trash. And so is grownish too. Its Disney telling nikkas (esp women and simple minded follower men) and framing how they should think and what discussions\arguments they should be having.

Im tired of Disney having influence over the minds and psyche of children. But its even more dangerous that adults are equally as childlike mentally these days, and Disney also has reigns over grown-ish nikkas minds...see Black Panther for details.
:camby:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
oh shyt.. grownish + junior... might not even need blackish anymore lol..

but I think junior at least a couple years younger than her on the show
yeah that ain't happening lol. I can see them wrapping Black ish up in maybe 2 years. Longer obviously if the ratings keep and ABC wants to make more of it. But five seasons is a long run for a show. If they get two more, that's 7, which is a long ass time. Longer than most sitcoms get and definitely longer than sitcoms with a predominantly black cast get.

They wouldn't spin Junior off tho, he'd be the one to go to college and stay at home. I mean, come on people. We've seen the Cosby show right?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
What the fukk is going on in here?
Nothing now. Ignoring that fool.

Dude got mad cuz I said something bad about a girl who doesn’t even know he exists :mjlol:

Looking at his username he is probably a white guy pretending to be black.

What black guy uses the word gump :mjlol: