Grown-ish Official Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought when she introduced her she said something along the lines of my friend from school/back home was visiting and thats why she was just asking her to act cool.

I got the impression they met during like freshman weekend and connected and then she blew her off

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I thought when she introduced her she said something along the lines of my friend from school/back home was visiting and thats why she was just asking her to act cool.

Nah she met her at the coffee shop. They both ordered the same coffee and that's when they hit it off. The day before Freshman orientation

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
because it wasnt her friend from back home
they met at like orientation

yeah I was wrong I was thinking that since it was like she already knew her but we never saw them hanging....Either way that is still amongst the foulest shyt a woman can do to another.;..she needs to catch the beats.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yeah I was wrong I was thinking that since it was like she already knew her but we never saw them hanging....Either way that is still amongst the foulest shyt a woman can do to another.;..she needs to catch the beats.

shyt that's foul to do as a man. I couldn't imagine doing that to anyone

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Watched the first two episodes and they were pretty entertaining and easy to get through. There's a million Viveks in Toronto

I wish there was a show about the wacky hijinks Junior goes through

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
At first I thought it was a "what if"/dream sequence. I was just SURE it wasn't actually happening.

:huhldup:

I thought it was too because it seems like we missed some shyt between the first two episodes and the third. They kissed already? She and Luca have a thing? Luca and the other dude don’t like each other?