Grown-ish Official Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Luka is such a Bob Marley ripoff:mjlol:
Vivek shytting on his dad for being a great father:camby:

That shyt had me :russ: how he kept saying homie had no ambition and they pointed out every single thing he did. Man came to this country learned a language he didn’t know started a family and is putting his kid through college. All while being a cab driver. Salute that man every chance you get

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Brehs I thought free form was ABC family? This shyt caught me off guard :russ:

Pill popping and doing coke, I’m glad I sent my 8 year old to bed before watching this.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That Spanish girl (who's also been on other kid's shows) is hot as fukk.

Francia raisa

She’s a dyme!!

Just finished watching the show and it ain’t for me. I hate when a character narrates their own story and breaks the 4th wall constantly. Besides that the show is just missing something.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
That shyt had me :russ: how he kept saying homie had no ambition and they pointed out every single thing he did. Man came to this country learned a language he didn’t know started a family and is putting his kid through college. All while being a cab driver. Salute that man every chance you get
as soon ass he said his dad was a cab driver all i could think was "he got a taxi emblem and is putting his kid through college" that aint no bum