Grown-ish Official Thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
How much you wanna bet we get an episode on her virginity and maybe thinking about loosing it...

I hope not to Luca or Aaron .... but I think Aaron gonna find out she is one

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Real talk brehs I'm not even 30 yet and I feel like I'm too old to be watching this lol....im waiting for the ep when they give the Latina chick a makeover or something and she quit looking homeless before I drop it. Oh and I don't know shyt bout black women hair but how ol girl go from the thick ponytail to the curly bush like that :ohhh: shyt threw me for a loop
Omg she was doing so muchdumb stuff last week. I felt like I was watching myself when I wasn’t aware of the bullshyt that come fun, games, & dating.
Took long enough for the target demo to comment in the thread :pachaha:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Real talk brehs I'm not even 30 yet and I feel like I'm too old to be watching this lol....im waiting for the ep when they give the Latina chick a makeover or something and she quit looking homeless before I drop it. Oh and I don't know shyt bout black women hair but how ol girl go from the thick ponytail to the curly bush like that :ohhh: shyt threw me for a loop

Took long enough for the target demo to comment in the thread :pachaha:

The Latina chick is hotter than the main character so they have to make her look like a bum

Daps
I'm just here for the older twin. She got a slim thick, tall, and cute thing going on. I need to see her in leggings or something. I know them industry nikkas gone be all up around her soon enough.

Show is decent, catered for the young millennials.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Cancelled after 1 season. But great jerk off material.
zGHQb4O.gif