Grown-ish Official Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Is passing out cups at parties a thing?

nikka, put them on the counter/table...i'm sure ppl will find them:skip:

I've seen it done both ways :russ: the right move would've been for Zoe to put them shyts down on the table and not try to impress homeboy but she was trying to impress and did the most when she should've done less

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Giving Zoe some depth :ehh:

Definitely a different tone than blackish (which it should be). I’m not dying laughing yet but I’m into the characters.

Also :russ: at the Drake lookalike calling his supportive, loving dad a bum

3105.jpg

full

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t think what Zoe did to the Spanish chick was that bad:patrice:

They just met and she got drunk af. It’s not like they’ve been friends for years :manny:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I've seen it done both ways :russ: the right move would've been for Zoe to put them shyts down on the table and not try to impress homeboy but she was trying to impress and did the most when she should've done less

If wasn't even effective...cause ppl had to come looking for her to get cups..rather than if they were in a stationary place.

I agree. Chick spent I don't know how much time with them for no reason.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Zoe did the grimiest shyt a female can do to another female she needs to catch the beats for that.

That girl was "supposedly" her friend from back home. I don't recall seeing her on Blackish.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Zoe did the grimiest shyt a female can do to another female she needs to catch the beats for that.

That girl was "supposedly" her friend from back home. I don't recall seeing her on Blackish.

I got the impression they met during like freshman weekend and connected and then she blew her off