kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
god damn she's fine
Born: February 10, 2000 (age 17), Minneapolis, MN
Is she now :sitdown:

Meanwhile the Latina chick playing her friend in the show will be 30 this year :wow:
francia-raisa-gets-ready-for-unlikely-heroes-event12.jpg

muy caliente :ohlawd:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Born: February 10, 2000 (age 17), Minneapolis, MN
Is she now :sitdown:

Meanwhile the Latina chick playing her friend in the show will be 30 this year :wow:
francia-raisa-gets-ready-for-unlikely-heroes-event12.jpg

muy caliente :ohlawd:

I like Yara and Luca is cool (met him a few times running around Soho back in the day) but this is the real reason im watching :hubie:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I like the fact it had a different vibe than Blackish and they addressed some real topics right out the gate like Zoey taking adderall :leon:

Show seems cool for the younger crowd, just not for me. I already have too many shows I'm watching now and it wasn't that funny to me.

I didn't know the twin girls were actors as well :ohhh:. I remember Beyonce introducing them at the BET Awards one year.

Francia Raisa playing a collect student :pachaha:. I remember her being on that Secret Teenage Life show my sister used to watch back in the day. Can't blame her for getting those checks young adult checks though :win:. She kinda reminds me of Bianca Lawson who was steady playing high school roles.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm from the jects, and nobody watched a different world:hhh: you know why because we did not care about going to college or even think it was possible for us.:francis:

Honestly, I did not think I could go to college until I was 21 and seen that college kids around the town were stupid as shyt.

But I went to HBCU its cool I guess:manny: this show is nothing like it tho. :martin:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Finally caught both episodes. I actually liked it but I went to an in-state school so I'm probably bias a little. Zooey needs to stop following dude around like a puppy or she gonna end up flunking out a school, which might be their out to bring her back to Blackish in case this show does bad numbers.