Group of Black men defend little Black girl being bullied by Racist Hispanics on the train

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nope, they are the enemy too and mexicans need to be shipped back to the ruin known as Mexico.
We'll go back when you back to where you're from.

Where's the proof this had anything to do with them calling someone a black bytch? Looks to me like normal shyt that goes down on the trains all the time.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going to defend some racist bullies and a$$holes just because they happen to be Latino.

Those guys got that work and they deserved that work.
A lot of Latinos are racist. It's fukkin shameful.

Some members being bigots to Latinos on the coli should fall back tho. But I don't really have the energy to take on that shyt.

:manny:

Why are you "ashamed" Latinos are racist? Latino isn't a race, bruh.

Giselle

Daps
Were they mexican?
My grandma hates mexicans and wants them to go back to their country.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I can't wait til I see the faces on all racist people when they find out their maker is blacker than tar :patrice: fukking Mexicans. I don't understand why they're racist against Blacks

We're an easy target. Whites and other races dispise blacks plus we kill each other like crazy AND we have NO economic power. Capeche?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Culturally the are mostly a like. So th become a race when its conevient for them to be one.

Mexicans and people like Dominicans are not THAT culturally alike. I agree about the "convenient for them" part and I think that's it.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
He hates black people even more. Check out his comments regarding the mainstream police brutality stories involving black people.

Everybody hates blacks. But if he willing to HATE US BUT act in our favor for the sake of diplomacy the LET HIM.

Think like Machiavelli, Sun Tzu or Prop Joe.:wink: