Group of Black men defend little Black girl being bullied by Racist Hispanics on the train

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"This isn't about defending black women. Most of these guys are misogynists. This is about ego and trying to prove that they're tough with violence. SMDH! Those "racist" guys probably thought it was okay to call a black woman a bytch because BM talk about us like dogs."

But you dudes continue to :cape:
is this a real comment :wtf:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not going to defend some racist bullies and a$$holes just because they happen to be Latino.

Those guys got that work and they deserved that work.
A lot of Latinos are racist. It's fukkin shameful.

Some members being bigots to Latinos on the coli should fall back tho. But I don't really have the energy to take on that shyt.

:manny:

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Only black men will defend your honor remember that women
Only us
450194.gif

Do we need to remind you of you're dating history or not, Mr. I- will- return -to- black- women -when- I- am- thirty?

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
"This isn't about defending black women. Most of these guys are misogynists. This is about ego and trying to prove that they're tough with violence. SMDH! Those "racist" guys probably thought it was okay to call a black woman a bytch because BM talk about us like dogs."

But you dudes continue to :cape:

They won't say it but most of them feel this way.
So y'all going to cherry pick one comment and then justify that these guys shouldn't have done what they did based on that bitter bytch comment :mjlol:.