Group of Black men defend little Black girl being bullied by Racist Hispanics on the train

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
"This isn't about defending black women. Most of these guys are misogynists. This is about ego and trying to prove that they're tough with violence. SMDH! Those "racist" guys probably thought it was okay to call a black woman a bytch because BM talk about us like dogs."

But you dudes continue to :cape:
I'm just at a stage in my life that I know nothing that we do is good enough for a lot of these bytches...
fukk em...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So I never treated a black woman as an object and used her for sex

Is that what your saying ?

450194.gif

Do we need to remind you of you're dating history or not, Mr. I- will- return -to- black- women -when- I- am- thirty?

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
"This isn't about defending black women. Most of these guys are misogynists. This is about ego and trying to prove that they're tough with violence. SMDH! Those "racist" guys probably thought it was okay to call a black woman a bytch because BM talk about us like dogs."

Which Salon poster made this comment in the comments section?
we aren't like that in the salon
I was actually happy about the video

Paul Phoenix

Banned
Daps
I wouldn't have done shyt... fukk helping that bytch. She probably was talking shyt and got all up in one of those taco heads face threatening to beat his ass like all females do nowadays