Group of Black men defend little Black girl being bullied by Racist Hispanics on the train

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
450194.gif

No, I am saying that you are a Canadian that is full of bullshyt . Do I need to post some of the shyt that you have said or are you going to stop with your fake ass outrage?

Breh's.
He's playing a character... Once you realize that, all serious responses to what he types goes out of the window...

Breh lives in Canada, and not even amongst his own people in Canada. Yet he is an expert on race relations in America.

Never dated a black women, but he's an expert on black women.

He is playing a role, for his own entertainment I'm assuming.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah nikka the shyt just gon be the ultimate ether...What u want me to do, go out killin racist people?
no, the ultimate ether is that moment when you're dying and you realize there is no pearly gates, heaven or hell, god or satan. just death.

and right before you slip into blackness, you realize cacs got away with everything and there's no higher power to punish them

Last edited:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
He's playing a character... Once you realize that, all serious responses to what he types goes out of the window...

Breh lives in Canada, and not even amongst his own people in Canada. Yet he is an expert on race relations in America.

Got damn!!!...:whoo:...

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
no, the ultimate either is that moment when you're dying and you realize there is no pearly gates, heaven or hell, god or satan. just death.

and right before you slip into blackness, you realize cacs got away with everything and there's no higher power to punish them

:patrice: I've thought about that and that shyt is scary. But I believe there is a higher power, and that white people know something that we don't know about that power. Which is why they have stripped us of everything including our religion and forced Christianity on our ancestors. That's just me theory though

Daps
i saw no black girl but if the video description is accurate good..now i wish blackmen would defend lil black girls targeted or caught in the crossfire of senseless street violence:patrice:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
They do...and it starts the cycle over. :francis:

yep, one of my relatives musta been wounded or somethin in a shooting in the chi in the 90s by some nikka she knew, who happened to be in a gang that beefed with one whose members she was close with. she got my other relatives who were gang members to retaliate. let's just end it at the nikka ended up getting dealt with :aicmon:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Breh be speaking on cities he's never been to.

:dead: