Group of Black men defend little Black girl being bullied by Racist Hispanics on the train

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Mexicans and people like Dominicans are not THAT culturally alike. I agree about the "convenient for them" part and I think that's it.

Ive seen Dominicans hire Mexicans to work in there stores in PA and FL. Never seen them hire a black person.

They will come together with a Mexican BEFORE they will come together with you. EVEN if the look more like you than a Mexican does. For them there hispanic culture truimphs their African blood.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Ive seen Dominicans hire Mexicans to work in there stores in PA and FL. Never seen them hire a black person.

They will come together with a Mexican BEFORE they will come together with you. EVEN if the look more like you than a Mexican does. For them there hispanic culture truimphs their African blood.
True....

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I DARE someone in here to try and question this post. Agreed 100% Emperor.

nikka you always caping for Puerto Rican and Domo biitches. You advcate of these pieces of shyt. And you have the nerve to be a Haitian at that.

:camby:

Last edited:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That alone makes me skeptical about the incident being racially motivated.

I mean, if it wasn't about race, why did they feel the need to call her a "Black bytch"? Why put "Black" before "bytch"? :patrice:

And you have the nerve to Haitian.

My boy Evil so mad he can't even finish his sentences properly. :pachaha:

What u want me to do, go out killin racist people?

post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif

That would be very cool. :manny:

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are you "ashamed" Latinos are racist? Latino isn't a race, bruh.
I'm not ashamed of being latino.
I'm ashamed that these dirtbags behave the way they do because it casts a shadow over those of us who don't behave and think the way those a$$holes do.

And I'm really tired of this "latino isn't a race" stuff.

Race is a made-up classification with no legs to stand on.
Race isn't even really a "thing" so saying latino isn't a race doesn't somehow make "black" or "white" any more legitimate.

I forget if it was @Napoleon who asked this race/colorism question on here but it most definitely is a colorism thing. Race is nonsense.
To the extent that we discuss or refer to "racism".... it's just a more convenient (albeit inaccurate) substitute for the words: bigotry, ethnocentrism and colorism.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
So y'all going to cherry pick one comment and then justify that these guys shouldn't have done what they did based on that bitter bytch comment :mjlol:.
That ALWAYS happens. Whatever video that gets posted, somebody finds a stupid ass random comment to post and all of a sudden, that's what the thread becomes about.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I'm not ashamed of being latino.
I'm ashamed that these dirtbags behave the way they do because it casts a shadow over those of us who don't behave and think the way those a$$holes do.

And I'm really tired of this "latino isn't a race" stuff.

Race is a made-up classification with no legs to stand on.
Race isn't even really a "thing" so saying latino isn't a race doesn't somehow make "black" or "white" any more legitimate.

I forget if it was @Napoleon who asked this race/colorism question on here but it most definitely is a colorism thing. Race is nonsense.
To the extent that we discuss or refer to "racism".... it's just a more convenient (albeit inaccurate) substitute for the words: bigotry, ethnocentrism and colorism.

:duck: All of yall are

1) The same to us.

2) Interloper and ethnic carpet baggers.

3) Not different than Whites and EVER to be fully trusted.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
:yeshrug:

I think I'm a good dude.
Don't put too much stock Into defending yourself on here,shyt ain't real life,yeah there are racist people,alot of of em,from every race Just like lesser evil seems or is racist against Hispanics,does it bug me? Nope,nor do any of the other posters that are anti mexican for what ever reason,I can still coexist with them on this forum, they can say all they want, it won't ever change how I view people, and racist Mexicans don't represent me even tho my parents are mexican, shyt the only type of racism I have ever faced were from other Mexicans,and I don't think it hit me at the time :skip: All cuz I'm of a darker complexion,but it is what it is :manny: