Grounded (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (September 27, 2022)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
game looks interesting/gameplay looks “deeper” than I thought
Aye...honestly...

nikkas tried to joke on Xbox for this game...

This is, in my opinion, a hint of things to come with respect to Phil Spencer's promise of games being greenlight that aren't the "non-risky design for shareholder profits".

This was made by people who probably loved putting this game together.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Xbox won. They are running the streaming market right now, and this is before Halo drops. Not to mention Ninja is signed to them.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Watched the lil one try to play this it actually looks pretty dope. Had half a mind to tell her to gtfo and let me play while she out here getting washed by ants n shyt:ehh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:mjlol: Xbox won. They are running the streaming market right now, and this is before Halo drops. Not to mention Ninja is signed to them.
Mixer is no more, ninja went back to twitch I believe. But what does any of that gotta do with anything? Why are you hoping groups of people who are trying to entertain you fail at their job? That is the overall tone of your post, kinda strange if you're a gamer.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Mixer is no more, ninja went back to twitch I believe. But what does any of that gotta do with anything? Why are you hoping groups of people who are trying to entertain you fail at their job? That is the overall tone of your post, kinda strange if you're a gamer.

:mjlol: He's still signed to Microsoft, and will be streaming the new Halo when it drops.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I was playing this a few nights ago, It was getting late and the sun was going down when I stumbled on a spider and I hit the :hubie: and decided to run away. Dawg I turned around to see if it was following me the shyt was sprinting at with its red eyes glowing. I’ve never closed to my desktop so fast in my life. fukk that :unimpressed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aye...honestly...

nikkas tried to joke on Xbox for this game...

This is, in my opinion, a hint of things to come with respect to Phil Spencer's promise of games being greenlight that aren't the "non-risky design for shareholder profits".

This was made by people who probably loved putting this game together.
Hmmmm... Isn't this a single player game? This doesn't look competitive... :sas1:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Hmmmm... Isn't this a single player game? This doesn't look competitive... :sas1:
Single player?

No, nikka, it's multiplayer.

Is it competitive in the sense that I'm trying to act like I'm E-sports? No.

Is it competitive like I have to make sure my daughter who is playing isn't snatched and eaten by a fukking spider, meanwhile, she's yelling like she's been ambushed by the Vietcong and I almost got us both bodybagged because my pebble spear almost broke?

Damn fukking right.

That's what multiplayer is, breh.