Grounded (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (September 27, 2022)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I dont know what you mean by this since the ps4 got FF7,Ghost of Tsushima and possibly still the last of us part 2 :jbhmm:
First off, FF7 is a remake of a game you already played. It's a timed exclusive but im gone keep it 100 with you.... only fakkit nikkaz play this pointy haired shyt. Real nikkaz taking your lunch money straight on the up and down. We strong arming nerds in this locker room nah mean word to mutha, ghost looks cool but as of today not a soul can tell you if the gameplay is any good. That's not a good look but you nikkaz get let down all the time.

And that last of us 2 mention is classic :bryan:

We so fukkin full on the greenerside, and journey to the savage planet landed itself on gamepass today? Im sure you already bought that and most of the 200+ choices in gamepass so you're winning in this debate :handshake: but at the end of the day it's about if YOU'RE HAPPY afterwards. Is replaying FF7 again better than a new experience? Well how about 200 new experiences, still no? Then you win :hubie:

Where Lying is Mandatory :picard:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm not the audience for this, but it looks interesting. I could see myself impulse buying this during a sale.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Why not try out gamepass for free to see

Could you elaborate on what's wrong with the game to you?
I prefer to own my games, at least as much ownership as having the digital copy affords you. The sad thing is, I can't think of anything in my digital library that I'd be itching to play 10, 15, 20 years down the line like I did with the previous generations of consoles, so I'm not even tripping on having a physical copy.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I prefer to own my games, at least as much ownership as having the digital copy affords you. The sad thing is, I can't think of anything in my digital library that I'd be itching to play 10, 15, 20 years down the line like I did with the previous generations of consoles, so I'm not even tripping on having a physical copy.
What does any of that gotta do with you doing a free trial of a service that you'll love? The service doesn't stop you from buying games like you're saying so I don't see the confusion here broham