Grounded (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (September 27, 2022)

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbots now obsessed with steam charts where a few thousand sales can you to the top is hilarious :mjlol:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Obsessed?

The nikka posted a tweet. fukk are you talking about?
You guys post about sea of thieves all the time and how many players are playing when it’s mostly pc gamers

q5sEcV5.png

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Why not try out gamepass for free to see

Could you elaborate on what's wrong with the game to you?
i actually think its cool looking, gameplay wise. its just hilarious that this is where all that power is going. game looks cartoony asf and the aminations are garbage. and usually when a new game comes out, the thread be poppin

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Xbots now obsessed with steam charts where a few thousand sales can you to the top is hilarious :mjlol:
It knocked off Sony flagship horizon zero dawn tho :ld:
You guys post about sea of thieves all the time and how many players are playing when it’s mostly pc gamers

q5sEcV5.png
Sea of thieves has over 15 million players, PC makes up a 3rd of that audience but who cares about facts
i actually think its cool looking, gameplay wise. its just hilarious that this is where all that power is going. game looks cartoony asf and the aminations are garbage. and usually when a new game comes out, the thread be poppin
Where all that power? You acting like they created this game AFTER THE MICROSOFT ACQUISITION which is false. The game looks good, plays good, is good. What didn't look cool about it to you?

And I have a hard time believing most of y'all when anything Sony exclusive gets the benefit of "well let's judge it on gameplay"

Have you seen bugsnax?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Damn Microsoft found a niche. I see Sony will follow. Placing their games on PC has allowed Microsoft to get more money and expand their ecosystem