Grounded (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (September 27, 2022)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
It's a single player game or coop. Not a "competitive" game where you competing with other nikkas.:sas2:
Read my above edit.

Minecraft dungeons isn't competitive either...

I'm sure you've seen me mention it, right?

I also can't wait for cyberpunk.

I'm also playing a bunch of gamepass 2d platformers. I'm still not understanding you'd vibe?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Read my above edit.

Minecraft dungeons isn't competitive either...

I'm sure you've seen me mention it, right?

I also can't wait for cyberpunk.

I'm also playing a bunch of gamepass 2d platformers. I'm still not understanding you'd vibe?
I'm just fukking with you man lol. I really am not concerned with what your gaming taste is breh.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'm just fukking with you man lol. I really am not concerned with what your gaming taste is breh.
Oh, aight.

I think you can understand how, based on the extremes a lot of y'all go to be on some coli beef console wars, it might be a little difficult to discern whether you're being a regular cool nikka or on some lame shyt.

Respect.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboy_ I was also heavy in the Division and Start of Decay 2 threads.

Do I seem like I'm not practicing what I'm preaching?
You tagged someone else there lol. I'm not accusing you of nothing I'm just playing.

Oh, aight.

I think you can understand how, based on the extremes a lot of y'all go to be on some coli beef console wars, it might be a little difficult to discern whether you're being a regular cool nikka or on some lame shyt.

Respect.
Certain cats I can tell they're playing around and joking but some cats I cannot tell because their way of posting just comes off super serious. I am not saying anything I wouldn't say in person but in person you'd easily be able to tell I'm just joking around and am not extreme or that serious. On the Coli that is lost since you lose the nuance when it's in text form and you're interpreting it in your own way.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Tried to do the online mode but nobody else was on in the world, I think the matchmaking is broke. Right now, i'm trying to farm stinkbugs but the damage they do is real.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You tagged someone else there lol. I'm not accusing you of nothing I'm just playing.

Certain cats I can tell they're playing around and joking but some cats I cannot tell because their way of posting just comes off super serious. I am not saying anything I wouldn't say in person but in person you'd easily be able to tell I'm just joking around and am not extreme or that serious. On the Coli that is lost since you lose the nuance when it's in text form and you're interpreting it in your own way.
I like what you wrote here, so let me add to this.
It's always what you wrote until it isn't. I've been a class clown since as far back as I remember. I make ppl laugh, it's my thing. This whole attitude on this site is just jokes and in real life I hang with real nikkaz that joke and shoot the shyt. I've gone to a few coli meet ups, hung in a club environment/etc. I grow cali grade loud in DC, and do it WELL. I say that to say im a cool guy. Not everyone is cool, not everyone is funny, everyone don't know how to act around others. So when we here creating fukkery eventually somebody takes things too far. What blurs the lines is when those ppl get cosigned by ppl such as yourself. And sometimes you feel that way too and Kirk out. Dpres claimed to have put me on ignore and at a time was furious with courtdog post. I have no idea what set him off, but I'm sure it's a similar situation to what you just went thru.

Ultimately at the end of the day it's the internet, and you shouldn't let anything on the net affect you be it thecoli.com or Facebook or YouTube comments section. Speaking for myself only, I'm far too mentally strong to have any of that affect my day to day and I'd be disgusted with myself for being soft. That mentality doesn't play nice with ppl who have weak constitutions...

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Breh...
I was feeling myself early on and decided to dedicate a whole day to playing on Whoa.

Now...I have a whole base built and can't change difficulty and I don't want to start over.

Larvae literally come through and crush the buildings.

I decided to grind Weed Stem and create my interior base wall made of Weed Stem. And I'm now creating an outer layer of plank wall with the material I salvaged.

That way, I can be alerted by an attack while having time to prepare since they will need to break through the first outer plank wall.

Still, shyt is terrifying.

Sidenote: Has anyone been able to construct a level 2 Axe? I don't know how.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Breh...
I was feeling myself early on and decided to dedicate a whole day to playing on Whoa.

Now...I have a whole base built and can't change difficulty and I don't want to start over.

Larvae literally come through and crush the buildings.

I decided to grind Weed Stem and create my interior base wall made of Weed Stem. And I'm now creating an outer layer of plank wall with the material I salvaged.

That way, I can be alerted by an attack while having time to prepare since they will need to break through the first outer plank wall.

Still, shyt is terrifying.

Sidenote: Has anyone been able to construct a level 2 Axe? I don't know how.

So this game does have full-blown base building as well?:ohhh:

Might have to give it some burn later tonight :shaq:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
court just wrote a wall of text salty about a dpres ignore only for that nikka to continue to be ignored :mjlol:

all I gotta say is issa whole lotta pot calling kettle nikkas going on round these parts and it's been that way

I just came here to see if this game was worth my time . I'm not an Ark guy so I'm probably not going to like this

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
court just wrote a wall of text salty about a dpres ignore only for that nikka to continue to be ignored :mjlol:

all I gotta say is issa whole lotta pot calling kettle nikkas going on round these parts and it's been that way

I just came here to see if this game was worth my time . I'm not an Ark guy so I'm probably not going to like this
Hold up... I'm dead.

That unrealistic and irrational breh really dl feeling a type of way about that?

That nikka should know... All of the extreme level of stannery looks this forum for me... Regardless of side.

Matter fact, I popped my head into the new thread created by @The Mad Titan about PS4 controllers not working for the PS5 and the way brehs are legit trim to paint that as a L for Xbox and somehow okay in 2020 is exactly the shyt that bothers me. So... I'll stay out that thread.

Brehs are weird.