Grounded (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (September 27, 2022)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn Microsoft found a niche. I see Sony will follow. Placing their games on PC has allowed Microsoft to get more money and expand their ecosystem

Sony already slowly moving into that boat, more and more of there exclusive are on PC later.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whats so funny? Halo Gears Grounded Sea of Thieves Forza were all successful as fukk on PC. shyt Sea of Thieves sold a mil in one month and let's not discuss gamepass.
You said Sony would follow but they’re not new to PC games.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh they are going to follow. You already have two exclusives on PC and I bet you more will follow.
Yes of course they’ll sell their games on PC but they won’t be following Xbox. It’s not a new experience for them.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

How many of there major 1st party titles were on PC before gamepass?
Oh, there they go. There they go, every time I start talking about PS4 an Xbot got to pull Gamepass out they ass. That's their one, that's their one. Gamepass! Gamepass! Let me tell you something, once and for all, Gamepass is good; but compared to PS4, Gamepass ain't shyt.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh, there they go. There they go, every time I start talking about PS4 an Xbot got to pull Gamepass out they ass. That's their one, that's their one. Gamepass! Gamepass! Let me tell you something, once and for all, Gamepass is good; but compared to PS4, Gamepass ain't shyt.
:pachaha:

Gamepass is what allow's all there 1st party games to be on PC "free":manny: Even though they had a couple before then.