Daps
Just got done with episode 1,really good so far

:wow: this broad so bad if when they try to make her ugly she still looks good

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
It's kind of crazy how far out your way you have to go to make Sofia Vargera look ugly and even then she looks nowhere near as bad as the real Griselda Blanco.

Her acting is terrific but it's being wasted on this over the top production.
griselda wasn't hideous, she was just fat

GEtSvMbXMAAKPJV

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
It was mid.

Narcos would have done it better. This format was too short/rushed and they changed the story too much, when the story in her case is so wild that there's no need. Like the dario + michael corlenito shyt, in real life I think she sent police/army hitters after him and they picked him up when he got off the airplane.

They also tried to add too much of that feminist angle, and showed her getting shook about murders.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
That was in her younger days and even then she was nothing to call home about.

I don't think she was ugly to the point of trying to make Sofia look like Jack Nick's Joker lmao.

They made all the dudes around her like Dario look like male models, when in real life they were #uglyset.

And when you're changing the story anyway, what's the need to make a point of openly dissing her as being ugly lmao. It would have made more sense to put Sofia in a fat suit though.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I don't think she was ugly to the point of trying to make Sofia look like Jack Nick's Joker lmao.

They made all the dudes around her like Dario look like male models, when in real life they were #uglyset.

And when you're changing the story anyway, what's the need to make a point of openly dissing her as being ugly lmao. It would have made more sense to put Sofia in a fat suit though.

I do agree with this.