GREEN LANTERN to be John Stewart, not Hal Jordan, in DCEU

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It'll probably be someone unknown cast as GL.

My concern is if anyone will even care anymore by 2020. The comic book movie bubble is bound to burst, and it'll probably be long before then.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
On one hand i'm :to: and :mjcry: and :myman:with a dash of :jawalrus: (but really :whew:)

On the other hand, it's not an official announcement by WB... but that several casting agencies are reportedly looking to cast John Stewart, according to the "insider" (not affiliated to WB) on a podcast.

But if it is true... or when we get official word from WB... well I'd have only tolerate Tyrese only if his social media politicking was the only way to get WB to roll with Stewart.. but if we were gonna get Stewart this whole time anyway.. then all that nonsense about Tyrese or Michael Ealy can get the :camby:outta here lol

Get that nygga Idris on the phone! We'll wait for Thor 3 to finish :sas2:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
And Aldis Hodge should be cast as John Stewart.
ls62DEg.jpg

This could work too actually. :salute:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
idris elba is the only choice for this role. . .anybody else can kick rocks :camby:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. But DC ain't giving me much reason to think otherwise.
Only black dude you are gonna see in Justice League is Cyborg most likely.
If I were putting money on it, I'm thinking he won't even have powers. They'll introduce him as Victor (his human identity) and he'll be a misc kid that gets hurt during one of the fights in tthe background, so they can set him up to get the cybornetics in a later movie.

They told an already bald Brian Cranston fresh off of Breaking Bad hype that he couldn't be Lex Luthor cause they wanted to cast a young cute Lex... then they cast a 90 pound model as wonder woman... you look at the pretty boy superman and ben affleck... I'm thinking they are gonna dawson's creek GL and Flash and just round out the cast that way. It seems they have a team look in mind.

I could be wrong though.

I hope I'm wrong.
This post is terrible. And why in the hell would they included hal and THEN make a john Stewart gl movie?