GREEN LANTERN to be John Stewart, not Hal Jordan, in DCEU

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
upload-132008.jpg

Warner Bros. is reportedly looking to cast John Stewart in the 2020 Green Lantern movie.

The report comes from the latest episode of Meet the Movie Press.

Stewart debuted in the early 1970s as a replacement Lantern, backing up Hal Jordan and Guy Gardner. He’s been a member of the Green Lantern Corps since then, and was the Green Lantern used in the animated Justice League and Justice League Unlimited series, which made him the definitive Lantern for many who grew up watching those series. Stewart is an architect and ex-Marine who has a much more rigid personality and worldview than the cocksure and, at times, arrogant Jordan.

Jordan, played by Ryan Reynolds, was the lead character of the much maligned 2011 Green Lantern movie. Casting the African-American Stewart as the lead in the new film would both distance the reboot from its predecessor, and add some more diversity to the Justice League’s movie lineup.

Green Lantern is currently scheduled for theatrical release on June 19, 2020.

http://comicbook.com/2015/04/17/green-lantern-movie-will-reportedly-have-john-stewart-as-lead/

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
That will be the most hoe shyt I ever seen on screen
Yeah. But DC ain't giving me much reason to think otherwise.
Only black dude you are gonna see in Justice League is Cyborg most likely.
If I were putting money on it, I'm thinking he won't even have powers. They'll introduce him as Victor (his human identity) and he'll be a misc kid that gets hurt during one of the fights in tthe background, so they can set him up to get the cybornetics in a later movie.

They told an already bald Brian Cranston fresh off of Breaking Bad hype that he couldn't be Lex Luthor cause they wanted to cast a young cute Lex... then they cast a 90 pound model as wonder woman... you look at the pretty boy superman and ben affleck... I'm thinking they are gonna dawson's creek GL and Flash and just round out the cast that way. It seems they have a team look in mind.

I could be wrong though.

I hope I'm wrong.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If I were putting money on it, I'm thinking he won't even have powers. They'll introduce him as Victor (his human identity) and he'll be a misc kid that gets hurt during one of the fights in tthe background, so they can set him up to get the cybornetics in a later movie.

They told an already bald Brian Cranston fresh off of Breaking Bad hype that he couldn't be Lex Luthor cause they wanted to cast a young cute Lex... then they cast a 90 pound model as wonder woman... you look at the pretty boy superman and ben affleck... I'm thinking they are gonna dawson's creek GL and Flash and just round out the cast that way. It seems they have a team look in mind.

I could be wrong though.

I hope I'm wrong.

They cast a 6'4 Samoan as Aquaman though and I highly doubt "cute" is a description anyone would use for Jesse Eisenberg.

And Aldis Hodge should be cast as John Stewart.
ls62DEg.jpg

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

I could be wrong though.

I hope I'm wrong.
Nobody want cyborg, Dc keep pushing that after spending time shyting on they black superhero that fans really care about like static and john