Greater athlete: Bo Jackson or Allen Iverson?

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Better comparison would be Bo vs Deion. He excelled at football, baseball, track and field, and they say he was a good basketball player in high school, too. Rumor has it that he back pedaled the 40 in 4.5 seconds.

Deion was the Flash reincarnated but ..
I would take Bo based on the fact that he's the size that he is..

he was the true Altered Beast...

I'm old enough to have seen A.I. and BO up close... it's not close..

and I respect AI the player.. as much as anyone.. give me the nikka who will straight run over and by people..

and for anyone who's played football knows this feeling..
I'd rather be pitching him the ball... then on the other side trying to tackle him.

Art Norm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Deion was the Flash reincarnated but ..
I would take Bo based on the fact that he's the size that he is..

he was the true Altered Beast...

I'm old enough to have seen A.I. and BO up close... it's not close..

and I respect AI the player.. as much as anyone.. give me the nikka who will straight run over and by people..

and for anyone who's played football knows this feeling..
I'd rather be pitching him the ball... then on the other side trying to tackle him.

I'm taking Bo too. Nikka out there truckin linebackers then outrunning DB's. Nikka was a freak of nature b. How you that big running a fukkin 4.1? Sheesh.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
bo jackson, easily.

bo was better at football and baseball incomparison to deion.
deion was the other two sports star.
that was an afterthought incomparison to bo.

if you say different i know you were not around and cognitive about both as players at all.

to the point i have no idea how iverson is even offered in this comparison at all.

art barr

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Woulda, coulda, shoulda, but didn’t. :martin::camby:He played the easiest sport of the three, so that makes him better?:mjlol:

Easiest sport of the three:picard:?fukk outta here.

He played the hardest position at the highest level.

Basketball is hands down the more difficult sport of the three. Running full speed with a football and running people over isn't that impressive. I'lll take agility and juking over running people over all day. And don't get me started on baseball,anybody can get lucky every once in a while and with Bo's power?

A.I had more juke and change of direction while dribbling a football than Bo had simply carrying one. Footwork is a part of athleticism,I'm not that impressed by Bo's.

Plus A.I was running through big men without pads on so its essentially the same thing Bo was doing,except Bo was strong as an ox.

I guess this will come down to which sport and which positions you are more impressed by. Anybody with eyes knows NBA has the best athletes in the world hands down.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps

Basketball is hands down the more difficult sport of the three. Running full speed with a football and running people over isn't that impressive. I'lll take agility and juking over running people over all day. And don't get me started on baseball,anybody can get lucky every once in a while and with Bo's power?

A.I had more juke and change of direction while dribbling a football than Bo had simply carrying one. Footwork is a part of athleticism,I'm not that impressed by Bo's.

Plus A.I was running through big men without pads on so its essentially the same thing Bo was doing,except Bo was strong as an ox.

I guess this will come down to which sport and which positions you are more impressed by. Anybody with eyes knows NBA has the best athletes in the world hands down.

and it was here that you went full ri-tard breh:adjfkd:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
and it was here that you went full ri-tard breh:adjfkd:

Well,if your going to compare what Bo did in 16 game with pads on,to what A.I did in 82 games I had to acknowledge it:hubie:

Why is somebody his size bouncing off and running through bigs not as impressive as what Bo did?If running people over gets you extra credit at Bo's size,being Allens size and running through and into guys twice your size for 82 games is impressive. If you really play basketball you will understand its no joke ad takes a toll on the body,and does actually take alot of strength to finish around the basket like he did.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels

Easiest sport of the 3. You aren’t getting tackled. You don’t have to hit a 95 mph fastball in the blink of an eye. You dribble a ball at your pace and put it in a hoop. Keep trying though. Its hilarious.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Easiest sport of the 3. You aren’t getting tackled. You don’t have to hit a 95 mph fastball in the blink of an eye. You dribble a ball at your pace and put it in a hoop. Keep trying though. Its hilarious.

So you think a sport where you only have to focus on one thing,is harder than a sport that causes you to have to do several things at once sometimes,while using all of your senses:gucci:?

Keep exposing you never really hooped.

I was able to play football in highschool with no training,AND baseball ! obviously it wasn't 95 miles per hour but still. You can't just start playing basketball out of the blue and be good. You can naturally run people over,and have ability to avoid tackles. Theres so much you have to learn playing basketball.