Greater athlete: Bo Jackson or Allen Iverson?

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
So you think a sport where you only have to focus on one thing,is harder than a sport that causes you to have to do several things at once sometimes,while using all of your senses:gucci:?

Keep exposing you never really hooped.

I was able to play football in highschool with no training,AND baseball ! obviously it wasn't 95 miles per hour but still. You can't just start playing basketball out of the blue and be good. You can naturally run people over,and have ability to avoid tackles. Theres so much you have to learn playing basketball.
Hakeem didnt play basketball until he was about 16 years old. Ended up one of the greatest of all time. And you are entirely wrong, no sport requires you only focus on one thing. There are lots of things to learn in every sport. Basketball is the easiest sport of the 3. Not sure why you’re trying to make it out to be a sport that ends in death.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Hakeem didnt play basketball until he was about 16 years old. Ended up one of the greatest of all time. And you are entirely wrong, no sport requires you only focus on one thing. There are lots of things to learn in every sport. Basketball is the easiest sport of the 3. Not sure why you’re trying to make it out to be a sport that ends in death.

Do you think he was great instantly:comeon:? Somebody with Bo's power and speed can pick up a football and be great instantly.

Hakeem had to learn a wide array of skills,his athletic abilities just allowed him to be a standout and for the game to become easier. But its still harder to use all those skills in combination with your athletic ability in basketball,than it is in football and especially baseball. This isn't even a conversation,not sure why using your body as a battering ram is being bought up as why that makes you superior athletically. Plus we've already seen that Iverson did the same thing as Bo in multiple positions,show me a highlight reel of Bo doing what Iverson did on the court.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Breh, when Bo was knocking nikkas out in Tecmo Bowl, we was never tripping like the game is cheating, he was out there doing that shyt for real. Bo was a created video game player with 99 stats. My little league number was 16 because of this nikka.

This isn't even the best one. Harold Reynolds STILL talks about this one.

Thrown over 300 feet and that sumbytch never hits the ground and Reynolds had jets too!

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, when Bo was knocking nikkas out in Tecmo Bowl, we was never tripping like the game is cheating, he was out there doing that shyt for real. Bo was a created video game player with 99 stats. My little league number was 16 because of this nikka.

This isn't even the best one. Harold Reynolds STILL talks about this one.

Thrown over 300 feet and that sumbytch never hits the ground and Reynolds had jets too!

I’m aware. We don’t clearly get to see him on the Reynolds one. Also, he had his artificial hip on that one as well.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall sound crazy.

I came in expecting this to be an actual debate,with many picking Iverson,not a bunch of people saying its a dumb question. Are yall really going to say Bo and then Deion was a better athlete because he played fukking baseball:childplease:

Just based on the nature of the game alone A.I is a better athlete because he played basketball at a higher level than both of them.

When you add in the fact coaches who have seen many football players play,say he could have played kick return,db,and quarterback at high level at least at the college level. That puts him over Bo,but since you guys want to pretend flabby nikkas and white boys can't do what Bo does in baseball and are great athletes,I'll let you guys cook:hubie:

But he ran up a wall right?Well Iverson dribbled a football,if we need any other stupid fun facts:martin:

I wasn't going to go that HAM, but you're right. People are straight up shytting on Iverson in this thread, and I meant no disrespect to either of them.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I really wish Iverson would have gotten the chance to play football in college... He wasn't just a basketball player who was good at football He was dominant. I think he could have been a great slot receiver or corner in the NFL ..

Would still probably pick Bo tho

bright black

All Star
Daps
the goat basketball player struggled in the minors for a year..gave it up and went right back to dominating in the nba...i dont watch baseball but i wouldnt say it is easy compared to basketball...

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Bo Jackson's athleticism was so extreme his own body couldn't contain it. He had to actually learn how to scale it back before be became great.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
the goat basketball player struggled in the minors for a year..gave it up and went right back to dominating in the nba...i dont watch baseball but i wouldnt say it is easy compared to basketball...

Michael Jordan isn't the goat golfer either,is that proof that it takes more athleticism than the nba:comeon:

Its one thing thats hard to do in baseball,and thats hitting the ball in the right spot. In basketball there are several things that are hard to do and you have to do them at the same time. I would only say great WR's could compare in the NFL,maybe DB's in terms of athletecism.

Im not saying baseball is easy,I'm talking about the athleticism involved in each sport,only one sport has you using a variety of athleticsm at a high rate constantly,and thats basketball.