Greater athlete: Bo Jackson or Allen Iverson?

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this comparison makes no sense lol...while ai was a good athlete, bo was on another level....what's even scarier: bo did what he did pretty much off natural ability, he really didnt work out/take care of his body like that....imagine if he did, just damn....the same goes for herschel....the man barely ate and was still putting up historic rushing seasons in college lol....

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember getting this book for Christmas back in the day. Good read.

A1f9pWctCvL.jpg

Bo was a create-a-player before it even existed. Unreal.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
TS is obviously young but you need to watch Bo Jackson 30 for 30 and see the shyt he was doing at 15 and you'd see how silly this topic is. Bo was the closest thing to a real life superhero in the 8th grade. The man was playing 2 of the 4 major sports at the same damn time and football was like the early UFC back in the day. Take that into consideration watch the doc and then read back this topic and be ashamed of yourself.

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
Was Bo really god-tier in the MLB though? AI may have been better in the NFL than Bo was in the MLB. So what are you really saying?
An incredibly stupid thing to say based merely on highlights you saw of him at the lowest level of football competition. Why don't you first create the scenario of him as a 6',0" 165 lb star QB in Division I, then move your way up to making him an NFL pro-bowler...