Greater athlete: Bo Jackson or Allen Iverson?

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Let me get this right, you are comparing arguably the greatest athlete of all time to a skinny undersized guard that isn't even in the top 30 of the greatest athlete in his own sport. what kind of stupid thread is this.:dahell:

what's next Shaq vs floyd : who's stronger, physically

Atleast use athletes that are worthy of comparison to Bo like Wilt, Lebron, Bolt etc

Last edited:

Urethra Franklin

caught a virus from Churches Chicken
Daps
giphy.gif

You could have at least said Lebron

Gil Scott-Heroin

āœŠšŸæ
Daps
Let me get this right, you are comparing arguably the greatest athlete of all time to a skinny undersized guard that isn't even in the top 30 of the greatest athlete in his own sport. what kind of stupid thread is this.:dahell:
Just because AI was skinny and undersized, doesn't mean he wasn't athletic, in fact, it actually adds to the argument of him being athletic. Like I said above, unless we have some type of definition to go on, then this thread is pointless.

:manny:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Bo Jackson made the pro bowl and MLB all star game simultaneously despite playing only like 1/2 of the NFL season. Dude was ridiculous in football with his combination of world class speed and strength which was just his "hobby".

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
AI my dude and all but this got to be a question from someone who never saw Bo play. Cause anyone who did wouldn't even have to ask this type of question.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I'm not sure. Iverson was pretty much a proto-Vick in high school and an NBA Hall of Famer. Bo's legend speaks for itself. :patrice:

Bo Jackson was a Heisman Trophy winner, Number 1 Pick Overall in the NFL Draft, All Star in Both sports He Had a 30+ Homerun and 100+ RBI season. AI not even a better athlete than Deion Sanders.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Bo is the better athlete but you can tell the people who never watched AI. If Bo is an A+ Iverson was A-. Theres more to being a great athlete than size and strength. If you've ever seen Iverson live you will be amazed on how much faster and more fluid he was than anybody else on the court. He moved like a fukking alien out there. To give you a perspective there are alot of Kobe Stan's on this site right and Kobe was a great athlete right? When they were on the court together and someone said to you who's the better athlete out there AI would win hands down every time. If he would of chose football I believe every bit he would of been a elite qb in the NFL.

Last edited: