Greater athlete: Bo Jackson or Allen Iverson?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No Jackson was the better overall athlete but AI represented the culture.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
I seen Bo Jackson run on a wall in 99 at Phillips arena on a field trip for some bo Jackson jamboree. Bo the goat

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I seen Bo Jackson run on a wall in 99 at Phillips arena on a field trip for some bo Jackson jamboree. Bo the goat
the funniest shyt about Bo, was he was just out there doing superhuman shyt for
NO
REASON!!
:russ:

like, homie...
did you HAVE to scale an outfield wall lile that???
:martin:

Bo had dudes in PDL shattering thigh bones thinking they can just break bats on legs and shyt!

Benefited

Banned
Daps
What kinda dumbass question is this?

:mindblown:

Faster? Bo
Vertical Leap? Bo
Stronger? Bo

AI MIGHT have him on hand eye coordination and agility but even then its close

Dumb ass question, go to a NY Jets draft party or something

:shaq:

Bo Jackson was a Heisman Trophy winner, Number 1 Pick Overall in the NFL Draft, All Star in Both sports He Had a 30+ Homerun and 100+ RBI season. AI not even a better athlete than Deion Sanders.

Yall sound crazy.

I came in expecting this to be an actual debate,with many picking Iverson,not a bunch of people saying its a dumb question. Are yall really going to say Bo and then Deion was a better athlete because he played fukking baseball:childplease:

Just based on the nature of the game alone A.I is a better athlete because he played basketball at a higher level than both of them.

When you add in the fact coaches who have seen many football players play,say he could have played kick return,db,and quarterback at high level at least at the college level. That puts him over Bo,but since you guys want to pretend flabby nikkas and white boys can't do what Bo does in baseball and are great athletes,I'll let you guys cook:hubie:

But he ran up a wall right?Well Iverson dribbled a football,if we need any other stupid fun facts:martin:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq

Bo was revolutionary but Allen was just as a great an athlete, as is Lebron and Moss and a host of other guys who were brilliant multi sport athletes

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Yall sound crazy.

I came in expecting this to be an actual debate,with many picking Iverson,not a bunch of people saying its a dumb question. Are yall really going to say Bo and then Deion was a better athlete because he played fukking baseball:childplease:

Just based on the nature of the game alone A.I is a better athlete because he played basketball at a higher level than both of them.

When you add in the fact coaches who have seen many football players play,say he could have played kick return,db,and quarterback at high level at least at the college level. That puts him over Bo,but since you guys want to pretend flabby nikkas and white boys can't do what Bo does in baseball and are great athletes,I'll let you guys cook:hubie:

But he ran up a wall right?Well Iverson dribbled a football,if we need any other stupid fun facts:martin:
Woulda, coulda, shoulda, but didn’t. :martin::camby:He played the easiest sport of the three, so that makes him better?:mjlol:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bo was revolutionary but Allen was just as a great an athlete, as is Lebron and Moss and a host of other guys who were brilliant multi sport athletes

No. He wasn’t. AI was an incredible athlete. Bo was arguably the greatest athlete of the 20th century.

And :russ: at listing “brilliant multi-sport athletes” and leaving off the only other athlete who was a star in two professional sports: Prime. This thread is jokes.

Daps
Let me say this:

I saw A LOT of Vick, Ronald Curry(If you don't know, you better ask somebody), and Bubba Chuck. In fact, if you were a great athlete on the come up during the come-up in the 90s, I probably saw you.

In terms of speed, quickness, stamina and toughness, A.I. was a total freak of nature. A.I. was extremely gifted. He played sports A LOT, but he wasn't a gym rat in terms of working on his game a lot. Dude really was able to kind of think it and do it. Very special, generational athlete.

That being said, there are freaks, and then there are FREAKS. Bo Jackson, bro? :what:

First of all, scroll up to post no. 52, and look at Bo's forearm compared to his teammates when they dap him up.

The way they talk about this nikka is the way they talked about Wilt Chamberlain Meaning, when they talk about him, it don't sound like they're talking about an just an athlete anymore, but a miracle of nature.