Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rescue Me :snoop: the writers strike hurt this show

And most shows on FOX

Breh, the last season of Rescue Me is so trash that I still haven't finished it.

THE OFFICE

Bernie Mac (maybe awful is too strong but the later seasons were nowhere near as good as the early seasons)

Malcolm in the Middle (same as Bernie Mac)

Scrubs

HEROES

My Wife and Kids

Code Geass

The Simpsons when it ends

Ren and Stimpy (I'm mainly referring to the garbage SpikeTV revival)

Family Matters (although it was never really "great" TBH)

In Living Color

:pacspit: at everyone at everyone at ABC that forced that bullshyt ass 9th season. The original finale was probably about as close to perfect as a show ending can be.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Family Guy and True Blood are heading toward this route. Oz Martin and New York Undercover were choices that i would picked too. Family Matters got a lot worse as the show went on. I wouldn't say the show got worse but i didn't like the Cosby show as much after they started all the new characters the last couple of years.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Did Unhappily Ever After have a great season? I used to watch it all the time but i dont remember anything other then nikki cox and her big t*ts.

I was just kidding but I honestly did like the show for awhile. B-grade version of Married With Children but it was entertaining enough for me to watch on a Sunday night. :manny:

Nikki-Cox-before-600x450.jpg

:noah:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Saved by the Bell was class up untill that college bull****.

:whoa:

They jumped the shark with the Tori episodes. shyt wasn't right without Kelly & Jessie. :scusthov: Disgusting that they let them walk for half a season. College Years tried to make things right but they were stuck between trying to appeal to the Saturday morning crowd and a prime time audience. They just couldn't do it. :sadbron:

Plus, they made Kelly come off like a slut & a bytch and I didn't appreciate that. :beli:

xx001234448

Visual Storyteller
Daps
Doug on ABC/Disney. Looking back, I'm pretty sure that's when I knew my childhood was over.

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk 2

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Saved by the Bell was class up untill that college bull****.

:wtf:

SBTB College Years was a good show......and the intro music >>>>>>

I'd even say the average College Years episode was funnier than the average SBTB episode (most of which were only funny if you liked corny shyt)

Only reason why people hate is because they brought in new characters (some of whom weren't as likeable as the originals) and changed the setting from the recognizable high school, so shyt didn't seem "right" to those who were used to the show in a high school setting

Now the Zack/Kelly wedding mini-movie......THAT was wack

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
In the season's final episode, Roseanne reveals the show is actually a story written by Roseanne Conner about her life. To cope, Roseanne twisted major elements of her life for the story, which the audience does not find out until the final moments of the series. In reality, Dan's heart attack was fatal and the Conner family did not win the lottery. Also, Roseanne's sister is a lesbian and her mother is straight.[17] Another difference is that David and Becky were a couple all along, as were Mark and Darlene, rather than the opposite (Becky with Mark and Darlene with David).

:snoop:

Just terrible.

:merchant:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In the season's final episode, Roseanne reveals the show is actually a story written by Roseanne Conner about her life. To cope, Roseanne twisted major elements of her life for the story, which the audience does not find out until the final moments of the series. In reality, Dan's heart attack was fatal and the Conner family did not win the lottery. Also, Roseanne's sister is a lesbian and her mother is straight.[17] Another difference is that David and Becky were a couple all along, as were Mark and Darlene, rather than the opposite (Becky with Mark and Darlene with David).

:snoop:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J15O-XCktLs[/ame]