Great TV shows that had gotten completely AWFUL by the time they went off-air

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa:

They jumped the shark with the Tori episodes. shyt wasn't right without Kelly & Jessie. :scusthov: Disgusting that they let them walk for half a season. College Years tried to make things right but they were stuck between trying to appeal to the Saturday morning crowd and a prime time audience. They just couldn't do it. :sadbron:

Plus, they made Kelly come off like a slut & a bytch and I didn't appreciate that. :beli:

Kelly was a slut from jump tho :manny:

i'll never forget when Jeff hit her with the :shaq: then she dumped Zack leaving him like :sadcam:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because the writer was forced to continue the story past that point when he didn't really want to.

I thought it wasn't that he didn't want to keep on with the story but that he couldn't carry on the way he wanted to.

correct me if I'm wrong but after the cell Saga Gohan was supposed to be the main character of the series but because fans still wanted more Goku the creator changed things up midway through.

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
I thought it wasn't that he didn't want to keep on with the story but that he couldn't carry on the way he wanted to.

correct me if I'm wrong but after the cell Saga Gohan was supposed to be the main character of the series but because fans still wanted more Goku the creator changed things up midway through.

That and everything else that was said in this thread.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Kelly was a slut from jump tho :manny:

i'll never forget when Jeff hit her with the :shaq: then she dumped Zack leaving him like :sadcam:

And she was playing Zack & Slater at the same time in the first season... :ohhh:

The "good girls" are always the worst. :sadbron: