Great TV shows that had gotten completely AWFUL by the time they went off-air

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
the office (though the last season was redeemable) from season 5-8 that joint was trash
heroes (from the season finale of the first season and on)

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and the show was always kind of dumb but true blood season 5 might be the worst season of any show ive ever seen.. up there with season 7 of weeds.

also Fringe started off great but just became TOO much.

dap on the True Blood...but Fringe was great all the way thru to me.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

I was gonna say it but I felt cuz Im watching it now it wouldnt be warranted. But after that Carver season finale this show is straight trash:scusthov:

I find myself shaking my head at all the shyt happening, I wanna see the ending though.

They just have straight mad a joke of every character on the show, Ive never seen a show do that to everyone before:dead:

jmspro

Banned
Daps
Good Times. Starting going downhill when James died and just got worse.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Prison Break was dope the first season but once they broke out of prison honestly there was nowhere left for the show to go. i didn't even make it past mid season 3.

Lost wasn't awful when it went off the air. it was still entertaining to me.

Heroes was garbage after the midpoint of season 2. i never even bothered to finish the last season.

the last season of the Wire was throw away. shouldn't have introduced those reporters.

anybody watch the final season of Family Matters? i never made it past the Stefan Disney world plotline.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Weeds is the FIRST show that always come to my mind on this type of subject.

Law and Order: SVU, these seasons without Stabler are just horrible.

Californication

MadTv

I'm surprised SUV isn't cancelled. That Erick Spolestra looking dude with Olivia is beyond wack.

Dexter.
It's not done, but this season has A LOT to make up for.

I'm still shocked Dexter is still on

prison break

the wire
:skip:

I really wished The Wire had a sixth season. That homeless killing storyline was so silly and over the top. I still don't know how they flipped that into nabbing Marlo's crew.

But anyway

Weeds-I just gave up when they went to NY. Still havent seen the finale season
Entourage- I don't know what Doug Ellin was thinking the last few seasons. But the feminization of the show was completely contradictory to the original premise of the show. Vince simping coke whores and marrying random british bytches:katt:
Family Matters- Surprised no one mentioned this. This show, while always corny, was at least solid especially for the late 80s/early 90s time frame. But then when Jaleel White had 80 characters on the show it went straight to hell. You could tell cac writers destroyed this show. Urkel in space?:dafuk::dontlike:

And True Blood is heading quickly down this road also

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I'm surprised SUV isn't cancelled. That Erick Spolestra looking dude with Olivia is beyond wack.

I'm still shocked Dexter is still on

I really wished The Wire had a sixth season. That homeless killing storyline was so silly and over the top. I still don't know how they flipped that into nabbing Marlo's crew.

But anyway

Weeds-I just gave up when they went to NY. Still havent seen the finale season
Entourage- I don't know what Doug Ellin was thinking the last few seasons. But the feminization of the show was completely contradictory to the original premise of the show. Vince simping coke whores and marrying random british bytches:katt:
Family Matters- Surprised no one mentioned this. This show, while always corny, was at least solid especially for the late 80s/early 90s time frame. But then when Jaleel White had 80 characters on the show it went straight to hell. You could tell cac writers destroyed this show. Urkel in space?:dafuk::dontlike:

And True Blood is heading quickly down this road also

That new dude on SVU constantly gets the :comeon: from me everytime he opens his mouth.

I had to stop watching True Blood after season 3. I like season 1, loved season 2, but season 3 was full with too much bullshyt. Dem werewolves were the most weakest werewolves I have ever seen on television and movies... they hyped them up as a great threat in the earlier seasons but once they arrived everyone even the weakest nigas was killing them had me like :mindblown:

Family Matters should have been called Urkel's Wacky Inventions cause that's what every episode eventually became. Laura was a bytch constantly to Steve and thirsty for Stefan's dikk, Carl was :flabbynsick: and Eddie was outed as a virgin and :whoa: everytime Myrtle came around trying to rape him.

For me the true ending of Entourage was season 6 finale when they boarded that plane with Jay-Z played:blessed:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxODvIILFq8]Matt Damon in Entourage season 6 Finale [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: