For me it's Prison Break. As soon as Michael Rappaport came on:

closelaptop.gif

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
It's crazy how that show fell off.

First couple of seasons it seemed like it was gonna be the biggest show on television and end up being Star Trek/X-Files status....Then it hit a point where seeming EVERYBODY hated that show.

I know myself that I can't even watch the first seasons anybody because I can't help but think of the complete and utter bullshyt that comes after it.

They completly killed the legacy with the last two seasons, I was hoping it would get better because I loved that show.

And they had that dominican chick Maya and Claire.....too much for me in my high school day :damn:

Correct me if im wrong, wasn't there a whole season called Fugitives where everybody knew these "mutants" existed and was trying to lock them up on some x-men 3 shyt?
Then after all that the very last episode Claire jumped to her "death" to show the world that they existed when the previous season was all about that shyt? :wtf: . thats when I knew the show was over

That writers strike really did a number on heroes, but I heard it's coming back:beli:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

After they saved the Cheerleader :pachaha:

MadTV was better than SNL for a while. Then....:snoop:

------------------------------

Most shows get bad if they go on too long.
-X-Files after Duchovny left
-House after Jennifer Morrison left. Fact is House fukked up because they were too scared to put Morrison with Epps, the character she had the most chemistry with. Thirteen(Wilde) is :noah: but her storyline was forced as fukk :scusthov: And random baby always kill shows.
-Fringe went downhill because From season 3, writers thought show was about to be cancelled so every season from then felt like the last.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Oz

Adebesi dies and the writers were pretty much like well fukk it, lets OD on the gross shyt and even more ridiculous angles and plots

-P-

Remember that plot line with that pharmaceutical drug that would make the inmates older in exchange for early release? :comeon:

They really tried to throw in some sci-fi bullshyt...

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They completly killed the legacy with the last two seasons, I was hoping it would get better because I loved that show.

And they had that dominican chick Maya and Claire.....too much for me in my high school day :damn:

Correct me if im wrong, wasn't there a whole season called Fugitives where everybody knew these "mutants" existed and was trying to lock them up on some x-men 3 shyt?
Then after all that the very last episode Claire jumped to her "death" to show the world that they existed when the previous season was all about that shyt? :wtf: . thats when I knew the show was over

That writers strike really did a number on heroes, but I heard it's coming back:beli:

It wasn't so much the writers strike that hurt the show as they were pretty much just doing shytty adaptations of X-Men comics and a comic book series called "Rising Stars".

I couldn't fukk with that show after they did the double reverse fakeout with Sylar's heritage. I stuck with it during the first part of the period you mentioned but it just got so fukking ridiculous that I just ignored it. I didn't even know it had been cancelled till a couple years after the fact :heh:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
So.... we're just going to skip New York Undercover?

Killed off Michael DeLorenzo (Eddie) for two white folks and no job having Tommy because the show needed "more white people" to try to tackle the Law & Order audience. :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Remember that plot line with that pharmaceutical medicine that would make the inmates older in exchange for early release? :comeon:

They really tried to thrown in some sci-fi bullshyt...

That was exactly why I commented Oz

It was maddening. They went full lets piss off our audience and insult their intelligence while doing it. They had a few bright spots but after what I spoiler tagged they went crazy

-P-