dexter
nip tuck
everything on NBC in the last 10 years

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Unhappily Ever After
Baywatch (seriously... I like the first two seasons... :unsure:)

Remember that plot line with that pharmaceutical drug that would make the inmates older in exchange for early release? :comeon:

They really tried to throw in some sci-fi bullshyt...

Forgot all about that :pachaha:

Looking back, shyt had me like ":mindblown: :wtf: are you guys thinking?"

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
The last season of buffy.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Roesanne

Family Matters

In the season's final episode, Roseanne reveals the show is actually a story written by Roseanne Conner about her life. To cope, Roseanne twisted major elements of her life for the story, which the audience does not find out until the final moments of the series. In reality, Dan's heart attack was fatal and the Conner family did not win the lottery. Also, Roseanne's sister is a lesbian and her mother is straight.[17] Another difference is that David and Becky were a couple all along, as were Mark and Darlene, rather than the opposite (Becky with Mark and Darlene with David).

:snoop:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Unhappily Ever After
Baywatch (seriously... I like the first two seasons... :unsure:)

Did Unhappily Ever After have a great season? I used to watch it all the time but i dont remember anything other then nikki cox and her big t*ts.

nikki's t*ts :whew: and Mr. Floppy's craziness was the show to me. The idiot son and Reese from Malcolm In the Middle I never really paid attention to on the show.

The mom was :flabbynsick: which is why they got rid of her then broke kayfab and did an episode on why they got rid of her.:laugh:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
In the season's final episode, Roseanne reveals the show is actually a story written by Roseanne Conner about her life. To cope, Roseanne twisted major elements of her life for the story, which the audience does not find out until the final moments of the series. In reality, Dan's heart attack was fatal and the Conner family did not win the lottery. Also, Roseanne's sister is a lesbian and her mother is straight.[17] Another difference is that David and Becky were a couple all along, as were Mark and Darlene, rather than the opposite (Becky with Mark and Darlene with David).

:snoop:

I didn't watch the last couple seasons of Roseanne but I knew about the Dan twist, the other parts you mention got me like :gladbron::childplease::lupe:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I didn't watch the last couple seasons of Roseanne but I knew about the Dan twist, the other parts you mention got me like :gladbron::childplease::lupe:

from wikipedia :dead:

n the Fall of 2008, Barr commented on what the Conners would be up to now. "I've always said now that if they were on TV, DJ would have been killed in Iraq and [the Conners] would have lost their house". When asked for more details on where the rest of the Conners (Dan, Jackie, Becky, Darlene, David, and Mark) would be, Barr responded: "Your question is intellectual property that may be developed later, so I don't want to get into that". She added, "No preview, absolutely not".[20] On December 20, 2009, Barr posted an entry on her website regarding what a possible Roseanne reunion would be like, which includes: DJ's being published, Mark's dying in Iraq; David's leaving Darlene for a woman half his age, Darlene's meeting a woman and having a test tube baby, Becky's working at Walmart, Roseanne and Jackie's opening the first medical marijuana dispensary in Lanford, Arnie's becoming the best friend of the Governor of Illinois and remarrying Nancy, Bev's selling a painting for $10,000, Jerry and the grandsons' forming a music group similar to the Jonas Brothers, Dan's reappearing alive after faking his death, and Bonnie's being arrested for selling crack.[21]

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
from wikipedia :dead:

n the Fall of 2008, Barr commented on what the Conners would be up to now. "I've always said now that if they were on TV, DJ would have been killed in Iraq and [the Conners] would have lost their house". When asked for more details on where the rest of the Conners (Dan, Jackie, Becky, Darlene, David, and Mark) would be, Barr responded: "Your question is intellectual property that may be developed later, so I don't want to get into that". She added, "No preview, absolutely not".[20] On December 20, 2009, Barr posted an entry on her website regarding what a possible Roseanne reunion would be like, which includes: DJ's being published, Mark's dying in Iraq; David's leaving Darlene for a woman half his age, Darlene's meeting a woman and having a test tube baby, Becky's working at Walmart, Roseanne and Jackie's opening the first medical marijuana dispensary in Lanford, Arnie's becoming the best friend of the Governor of Illinois and remarrying Nancy, Bev's selling a painting for $10,000, Jerry and the grandsons' forming a music group similar to the Jonas Brothers, Dan's reappearing alive after faking his death, and Bonnie's being arrested for selling crack.[21]

:deadmanny: I kinda want to see this actually.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
lost for sure. i was addicted the first few seasons but by the end i was :comeon: @ how ridiculous the story line became. and the ending :snoop: :mindblown: :why:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THE OFFICE

Bernie Mac (maybe awful is too strong but the later seasons were nowhere near as good as the early seasons)

Malcolm in the Middle (same as Bernie Mac)

Scrubs

HEROES

My Wife and Kids

Code Geass

The Simpsons when it ends

Ren and Stimpy (I'm mainly referring to the garbage SpikeTV revival)

Family Matters (although it was never really "great" TBH)

In Living Color

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
millenium seasons 1 and were piff, season two ended on a cliffhanger,then chris carter came back and basically wrote off season twos events and made it just like season one. it was a spit in the face to fans and the show was cancelled.

shame because for me it was shaping up to be better then x files.