Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
All I got to say is…..why Cassie ain’t take the stairs :what: you so called trying to escape and you waiting for the elevator like you not in a rush, she was traveling light too, ain’t like she had a big ass suitcase.
Besides her frame of mind: Some hotels need a key to get back in the hallways from the stairwells

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
If yall knew even 1/100th of the vile shyt sean combs has done... I only know a little, and that little I know is some of the worst shyt I've ever heard. I pray more comes to light and that he suffers to the fullest possible extent.

Now fam you know how this goes :usure:

:feedme:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I figured he wouldn't be able to be charged, unfortunately.

I guess this is a win for "some" who are part of the "we should never wanna see a Black man in prison" crowd:heh: I'm not part of that crowd.

Sean Combs is going to have to downsize because those sponsors........Over with:camby:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Nahhhhh ain’t NOBODY letting this dude on their platform to say anything. He’ll have to flee to whatever island Russell Simmons is on and just live the rest of his life quietly. Dude has been exposed as the third worst thing any man can be behind a child abuser and serial killer. He beat that poor woman like she was Chun Li in Street Fighter 2. There’s NO apology that could ever make up for that shyt. By rights he should be in prison for attempted murder the way he KICKED HER while she was down on the ground.

His legacy is completely, deservedly tarnished. This is the type of shyt that makes people go back and put everything you been accused of in the past in context to you being 100% guilty.

Make no mistake, there WILL be Surviving Diddy documentaries. There WILL be other women who come forward with accusations and receipts to back them up. There WILL be lawsuits. 50 Cent himself will move Heaven and Earth to make sure Diddy and his family never experience another restful moment in their lives. I wouldn’t be surprised if his daughters turn on him in a couple of years and start talking publicly about abuse they suffered from him or saw him inflict upon Kim.

Diddy is fukking DONE.

"Beating these bytches like Street Fighter 2... she's Chun Li and I'm Ryu." :wow: