Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka they could’ve been on the 80th floor wtf are you talking about

Diddy was obviously in the shower or sleep

You’re a fukking dumbass even if you’re trolling

Yep I'm pretty sure they was on the top floor

Daps
Not defending him but, in the lawsuit it said she left on numerous occasions and he'd woo her back with gifts

so you read something like

"While in the hotel, she asked to go home to her parents, but Mr. Combs wouldn’t let her leave. She lied to her mother when asked about an online gossip forum that reported the assault. 71. Mr. Combs proceeded to instruct his assistant to purchase excessive amounts of gifts for Ms. Ventura, which were delivered to the hotel room where she remained trapped."

and decide, like a dicchead, to characterize that as "he'd woo her back"? do better :scust:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Man no one isn't listening to this goofy self hating hoe

Bytch want to be in them celeb circles now that right wingers kicked her out of their echo chamber

Cant argue that Owens isnt a babblin c00n bytch BUT she maybe on to something- bc Reggie Wright said when Puff and Suge were cool- Puff asking them how do I get the FEDs off me...hmmm

:patrice:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
People will cringe in horror at Diddy beating Cassie on surveillance camera, but they will laugh hysterically like hyenas when it’s Jay Z getting assaulted on a surveillance camera. Stuff like that is why I roll my eyes at the pearl clutching surrounding this story, people pick and choose when violence is entertaining or disgusting depending on who it’s happening to.
You and everybody that dapped this are some fukking idiots that should be sterilized.