Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
We ain't going nowhere.....its bad boy for life

I danced to it then and I'll dance to it now. Yes watching that was foul but these high powered man have done alot worse that we dont see. Let's not act like we just witnessed a murder though.
I hope your mom and kids experience the humiliation and pain that Cassie had to endure, and I promise I’ll dance with the person who caused it. I’m not understanding when did us as black men become some sick. This disgusting animal just said he would proudly dance to a predator. I’m going to meditate on your bad karma and when you receive it, hopefully you are kind enough to share it with your love ones

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope your mom and kids experience the humiliation and pain that Cassie had to endure, and I promise I’ll dance with the person who caused it. I’m not understanding when did us as black men become some sick. This disgusting animal just said he would proudly dance to a predator. I’m going to meditate on your bad karma and when you receive it, hopefully you are kind enough to share it with your love ones
Hahaha I'll pray for you beloved. I don't want to go back and forth with you about this, Cassie didn't deserve that all!!!! but you don't seem to be in the right head space. Get some fresh air, drink some tea or make a voodoo doll about me, I'm good.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We ain't going nowhere.....its bad boy for life

I danced to it then and I'll dance to it now. Yes watching that was foul but these high powered man have done alot worse that we dont see. Let's not act like we just witnessed a murder though.
Yes it’s not murder but that level of physical and mental abuse is BEYOND fukked up. And that’s just the shyt we got to see in the hallway. Imagine how he is behind closed doors.