Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
All that willing participant shyt goes out the window in an abusive relationship. The kind of domination he had over her obliterates any kind of affirmative consent.
Not defending him but, in the lawsuit it said she left on numerous occasions and he'd woo her back with gifts

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People will cringe in horror at Diddy beating Cassie on surveillance camera, but they will laugh hysterically like hyenas when it’s Jay Z getting assaulted on a surveillance camera. Stuff like that is why I roll my eyes at the pearl clutching surrounding this story, people pick and choose when violence is entertaining or disgusting depending on who it’s happening to.

: :gucci:

Cassie weighs like a 100 pounds you degenerate.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Nah fukk that

You can have his back but then you a scumbag too

I empathize with ppl not from a friend perspective, but that ppl with power will control everyone around them with threats

That doesn't absolve them tho either
The world, nor the human condition doesn't work like that. Do you know how many people try to intervene at some point, only for the woman to go back to said situation, due to whatever deeper fukked up rationale? They have to be committed to leaving for good, which will take an inner strength that goes against their inclination of thinking of an even worse case.

This happens every day. Matter of fact, I'm sure almost every woman has had some sort of toxic physical abusive relationship at some point in life. Some may say "oh we've fought, but not like that." Well, first off, what's "not like that" entail, and what does fighting him look like? In the cities, courts will tell women that file charges and restraining orders "don't waste our time." Police will tell homes that "they're not coming back."

I'm friends with A LOT of women, and have deep significant conversations, and let's say 98 out of 100, have told me about at least 1 physically abusive relationship. This is women of different ages, different cities, different states, different points in life, occupation levels, upbringing...and they still have stories like that. Most stay long after the incident occurs. And 1 of the 2 that haven't have told me of a personal situation told me of seeing their parents fight. If all of these dudes are taught so much honor and integrity, where the dudes that be beating the ish out of these chicks come from then?

This will eventually die down, and he'll just be a punchline. Especially after an apology tour in a few years...that's if he's not in jail for the other ish. People still absolve Dre, and Vado choked out Tahiry on TV in a room full of people and no one did anything, or even cared.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
People will cringe in horror at Diddy beating Cassie on surveillance camera, but they will laugh hysterically like hyenas when it’s Jay Z getting assaulted on a surveillance camera. Stuff like that is why I roll my eyes at the pearl clutching surrounding this story, people pick and choose when violence is entertaining or disgusting depending on who it’s happening to.
You're right.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
This is the life of a degenerate. :francis:

Someone really wants this man down bad.:ehh:

Don't tell me they just found this video now :comeon:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Man no one isn't listening to this goofy self hating hoe

Bytch want to be in them celeb circles now that right wingers kicked her out of their echo chamber

She a clown but she could have a point here. I mean there irrefutable proof now wit the vid corroboratin claims made, allegedly more to come, multiple witness, direct charges.

If after all this Diddy skate and get off and don't see no jail time, no arrest, not locked up... It's literally not possible unless he was connected to some shyt like that.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
shyt played our like a horror movie scene.
She put her stuff down on the floor too waiting for the elevator.

She might have been intoxicated or high off something too.

All I know is if I’m in a rush, I’m hitting the stairs.

Spade281

Pro
Daps
All I got to say is…..why Cassie ain’t take the stairs :what: you so called trying to escape and you waiting for the elevator like you not in a rush, she was traveling light too, ain’t like she had a big ass suitcase.
Low key was wondering the same thing but who knows what her thought process was at the time. She probably could only think of using the elevator because that's the way they came in

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
All I got to say is…..why Cassie ain’t take the stairs :what: you so called trying to escape and you waiting for the elevator like you not in a rush, she was traveling light too, ain’t like she had a big ass suitcase.
The staircase? you green ass shyt. nikkas get packed out taking the staircase everyday when a dude running down on them. Women getting the breaks beat off of them in the staircase where you can get out of view of surveillance especially if its mad flights to reach the bottom floor.