Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

Daps
Am I watching the entire video??? Some of the comments in here like somebody almost died.

Diddy grabbed her by the hair. Throws her to ground and stomps here a couple times and grabs her a little bit more.

That's it?

Is there a longer version I'm missing?

What I watched is bad, but he didn't try to kill the woman.

I don't endeose men hitting women but there's levels to abusive predators. He has temper and control issues, obviously. But honestly, a lot of rich men have issues like this. They're all used to getting their way.

This incident is described on paragraph 121 out of 190 in the complaint which also details rape, drugging. Sex assault, beatings, sex trafficking and more shyt. Idk why you would make a dicchead statement like this if you are paying attention :skip:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The arrogance to even do that in public half naked

It's crazy how dark he was behind the facade of the dancing, happy party guy.

What a horrible human being from his treatment of his artists/employees.. To women.. To random ppl who angered him like the USC coach

I used to be a major Diddy stan growing up. Partially went to HU because of him along with the other alumni that represented the school.

The more I learned about him however, the more evil he became. I knew as a kid it didn't sit right with me that he made people walk three hours for dessert. I knew he was doing something inappropriate with the Aubrey broad from Danity Kane because their interactions felt too personal for a boss-worker dynamic. When I read about him being the main reason that Biggie went out to LA while also being the first one to leave LA after Biggie got killed, leaving everyone else there stranded, I knew he was a POS. Then everything that came out this year confirmed it with him putting a bomb in Cudi's car :gucci: hanging Wale off a building and now this. I can't say that I would've ever imagined he was a woman beater but, I'm not surprised. He's a legit sociopath.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If yall knew even 1/100th of the vile shyt sean combs has done... I only know a little, and that little I know is some of the worst shyt I've ever heard. I pray more comes to light and that he suffers to the fullest possible extent.

I believe it 1000%.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I used to be a major Diddy stan growing up. Partially went to HU because of him along with the other alumni that represented the school.

The more I learned about him however, the more evil he became. I knew as a kid it didn't sit right with me that he made people walk three hours for dessert. I knew he was doing something inappropriate with the Aubrey broad from Danity Kane because their interactions felt too personal for a boss-worker dynamic. When I read about him being the main reason that Biggie went out to LA while also being the first one to leave LA after Biggie got killed, leaving everyone else there stranded, I knew he was a POS. Then everything that came out this year confirmed it with him putting a bomb in Cudi's car :gucci: hanging Wale off a building and now this. I can't say that I would've ever imagined he was a woman beater but, I'm not surprised. He's a legit sociopath.

I’m still confused about this Wale hanging story. Where did that originate? Sounds like a scene ripped straight from The Five Heartbeats

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Human beings are flawed. Those flaws lead people to be insecure and load up with tension that can come out in the form of physical violence in this video.

People see videos like this and want to react off the immediacy of what they witnessed, instead of looking deeper.

I mean, look this thread. 95% witch hunt. Many seemingly would be cool with putting this guy on the stake and burning him alive.

This is what I'm talking about the rapid savagery of social media. This video is another vessel people use to cast judgement on others based on a 30 second clip.
So you're saying this is an isolated one time incident, and that Cassie possibly provoked or started it by doing something just as nasty to warrant those 30 seconds of get-back? :wtf::dahell:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Hip hop bout to have it's MeToo moment

Joe Budden gonna get it bad

Ain’t nothing gonna happen to nobody unless it’s video of it

It’s the video evidence that changes things completely

Ray rice had already gotten punished then the video dropped