Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

Daps
I wonder what Ryan Leslie is thinking right now
Ryan Leslie Addiction on Make a GIF

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nah fukk that

You can have his back but then you a scumbag too

I empathize with ppl not from a friend perspective, but that ppl with power will control everyone around them with threats

That doesn't absolve them tho either
What if they didn't know or see it. I hope u nikkas never have to get publicly judged based on the people u have associated with without knowing what they do behind the scenes.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Guess people can't say did he do it anymore re Casey

Guess we'll have to see if the rest of the stuff has legs

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
One of the first things you are taught as a man is to never hit a woman. There's like no situation where hitting a woman is a good idea. This is basic stuff. Diddy really thought he was untouchable. Turns out, he's not. Good, He should be held accountable for the shyt he did. This is just one thing on tape. Who knows of the other shyt he did that's not on tape. I've been mad at my girl, furious even, but I never thought to punch her or hit her. What the fukk kinda man is Puff? Disgusting. :snoop:
How can you be caught doing this and be around your mother? Not even Pablo Escobar did shyt like that.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The biggest winner is Gene Deal. You know he was excited when this came out. He’s about to get paid for another round of interviews.

You know this nygga has been making money since this whole fiasco started.

That’s a weird way to say “I’m sorry, I was wrong to doubt you. You were right” :mjtf:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Nas would never being his two baby mamas said he went upside their head

i think he should sit this out bud

Jay Z too
since there’s grooming allegations when he slept with an underage Foxy Brown.. started getting at Beyoncé when she was 18 etc

There’s a reason 50 is going after Hov
He knows something is brewing :wow: