Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

straightcash

All Star
Daps
How can brehs see a video of a nikka beating the fukk out of a woman, see him as the victim, and say he fukked up by not getting her pregnant.

Some of y'all hate women too much. He wouldn't have these problems if he wasnt brazen and beating the fukk out out a woman in public

Cassie obviously didn't plan to sue back then and the hotel obstructed it. She might have even cosigned the request to the hotel for the footage.

Daps
Hotel is closed champ.
exactly
200.gif

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
People will cringe in horror at Diddy beating Cassie on surveillance camera, but they will laugh hysterically like hyenas when it’s Jay Z getting assaulted on a surveillance camera. Stuff like that is why I roll my eyes at the pearl clutching surrounding this story, people pick and choose when violence is entertaining or disgusting depending on who it’s happening to.
:what:

you know damn well those two videos aren’t equivalent.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People will cringe in horror at Diddy beating Cassie on surveillance camera, but they will laugh hysterically like hyenas when it’s Jay Z getting assaulted on a surveillance camera. Stuff like that is why I roll my eyes at the pearl clutching surrounding this story, people pick and choose when violence is entertaining or disgusting depending on who it’s happening to.
:what:Did Jay get kicked in the back of the head by someone four times his strength and then dragged through a hallway while he was trying to escape a rapist? fukk outta here

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side

“Please. Give me some attention. I’ll say anything.”