Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If I saw one of my friends doing this shyt.... we wouldn't be friends afterwards. :manny:
They spoke out before the video dropped, no one knows if they saw diddy beat on her (or any other woman). They may feel differently after, but despite the hysteria, not everyone turns on they folks, even murderers and molesters got family and homies coming to visit them, that’s life.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They spoke out before the video dropped, no one knows if they saw diddy beat on her (or any other woman). They may feel differently after, but despite the hysteria, not everyone turns on they folks, even murderers and molesters got family and homies coming to visit them, that’s life.

I don't expect them to but hypocrisy bothers me so if you are someone who is holding down the breh who got caught up on a rape charge, I don't wanna hear that same person sayin shyt about nobody else...

Also, people need to learn that it's ok to give up on people. I've given up on friends and family and it's the best thing you can ever do. Some people aren't worth it.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
So he paid for the tape and kept the evidence intact? If true, he’s a dummy that wanted to get caught eventually.
i see it more as arrogance

he didn't bother to destroy any evidence cause he thought he was untouchable, like many celebs think about themselves.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Snuff Daddy been a fraud

Dude has some mental shyt going on.

thats cold blooded as fukk considering he was beating her upside the head an smutting her for his own amusement

Sean Combs was going to have issues from birth, his father was a gangster for frank lucas.

is what it is.

he best stfu and feign checking into "rehab" and lay low on the salves of Bigs albums