Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
People are stupid. people have friends and some friends may have your back, even when you’re wrong. It is what it is
Nah fukk that

You can have his back but then you a scumbag too

I empathize with ppl not from a friend perspective, but that ppl with power will control everyone around them with threats

That doesn't absolve them tho either

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I've been tagged in the posts here. My comment is everyone knows that cassie and diddy were both physically abusive to eachother in their relationship, this isn't a surprise. It does not mean anything else is proven. It means there was domestic violence in a toxic relationship. No thst is not right and the parties do not agree to it but it's not one sided.

This is not a defense statement but many of the favourites on this blog are guilt of the same of worse acts including (jayz, 50, etc) not saying this is right but puff cannot be prosecuted as the only one being in a relationship that goes south and becomes toxic.

Further this is the government strategy to sway public perception of puff if he's indicated . It also is meant to deflate the positive movement he has going on right now as he's defeated 3 of the 4 lawsuits and his son coming out challenging the feds.
You ridiculous son of a bytch....

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Hip hop bout to have it's MeToo moment

Joe Budden gonna get it bad

Facts. No one cared before bc he wasn’t poppin. Now he’s a powerful dude in the game

They bout to hit him with the R word. Not r Kelly, “resurface”