Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Am I watching the entire video??? Some of the comments in here like somebody almost died.

Diddy grabbed her by the hair. Throws her to ground and stomps here a couple times and grabs her a little bit more.

That's it?

Is there a longer version I'm missing?

What I watched is bad, but he didn't try to kill the woman.

I don't endeose men hitting women but there's levels to abusive predators. He has temper and control issues, obviously. But honestly, a lot of rich men have issues like this. They're all used to getting their way.
F1WYsEEakAApJt0.jpg

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
I am the guy who fought to have rights established in the workplace.
In may 1999.

If you knew my file. Plus did discovery.

the legal was posted here too.

to keep levels of harm from happening to anyone. Man or female. In any environment.

So you talking to a real freedom fighter you goofie.

The human right office and eeoc to Illinois state and federal court.
Only started looking into this shyt.
Only because I fought for this to happen.

So you lost.

I actually fight.
i do not allow bullshyt under any circumstance.
Even if my enemies are the darling of rhe chicsgo city of commerce and ivy league schooled and funded. I have real white enemies...ivy league connected white enemies. I know and fought the man for real.

not no bullshyt made up. White boogeyman people like to allide to. I really have encountered.
counterd.
reversals@counters.com
to and slayed the beast
So like I said. Keep playing.

You got sumfin you wanna tell us.

I am not a game.

I go and do.

you only on this internet shyt becsise of me too.

So keep playing games.

i do.not care.
i will get rid of all bullshyt. Even after i die. My contribution will make someone else get inspired to fight.
from now...
Until american time is no more.

Mamma.....I won....

Mamma...I fukk'n did it.

i helped someone...

Anyone.....

I helped.

Art Barr
"a real Freedom fighter" :mjlol:

I been cracking you over the head for 10 years. Freedom fight that.

Lol @ trying to have a real convo with you. You a emo-rambler. Did not read your bullshyt 😂

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Human beings are flawed. Those flaws lead people to be insecure and load up with tension that can come out in the form of physical violence in this video.

People see videos like this and want to react off the immediacy of what they witnessed, instead of looking deeper.

I mean, look this thread. 95% witch hunt. Many seemingly would be cool with putting this guy on the stake and burning him alive.

This is what I'm talking about the rapid savagery of social media. This video is another vessel people use to cast judgement on others based on a 30 second clip.
You're legit a nut job and a coward

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another goofie.

The internet self admitted rapist y'all.

You goofie ass nikkaz never stop.

It is no wonder you nikkaz are gateway jiggy enablers.

Well now you seen it stop.
You better hope.

nobody ever finds out.
who ol girl was too.

Art Barr

You sound stupid as usual,and naive to the real world.

Surveilance video is from 2016,yet your goofy ass doesnt question why it suddenly popped up. Or wonder how everyone is so comfortable speaking against Diddy all of a sudden. Its clear as day hes been enabled and protected all these years because he was making alot of people money. But as soon as he had questions about the money you see what happened. This is a two fold teachable moment your too slow too grasp. Am I deflecting by pointing out how slick yet depraved the European is? Only if your too stupid to hold multiple thoughts at once. This is a two fold lesson for those with the mental capacity.:respect:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You sound stupid as usual,and naive to the real world.

Surveilance video is from 2016,yet your goofy ass doesnt question why it suddenly popped up. Or wonder how everyone is so comfortable speaking against Diddy all of a sudden. Its clear as day hes been enabled and protected all these years because he was making alot of people money. But as soon as he had questions about the money you see what happened. This is a two fold teachable moment your too slow too grasp. Am I deflecting by pointing out how slick yet depraved the European is? Only if your too stupid to hold multiple thoughts at once. This is a two fold lesson for those with the mental capacity.:respect:

nikka shut up.

@Still Benefited

You better hope.

Ol girl identity is never made public.

Yousa goofie dim witted non savy rapist on the internet.

You do not even know who you talking to.

Keep playing.

You better hope ol girl name never is made public.

I have your bullshyt bookmarked too.
All uv it.

#wrongface

Art Barr

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
As I said earlier, he very obviously has control/temper issues. He's super rich and is used to getting his way. He probably didn't respect Cassie as a woman, and in a lot of ways, probably felt she admired him for 'checking' her like this.

Cassie is obviously very attractive, and with the age gap, I'm sure Diddy felt because she was receptive to sh*t like this, she was appreciative of him or else whe would leave him bc she could have anyone.
Bro wtf are u talking about? Lemme ask u a question. U ever hit a woman before? Be honest.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
It’s a rap city…. It’s one thing to hear about abuse… but to see it. And the fact that homeboy bust out the door with a robe on means he was on one .
The rumors were always out there about Diddy. Why are we acting surprised. Dude has had bodies dropped and we outraged about this??

Make it make sense