Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Breh..

Diddy bought the tape for 50,000. Kept it at his home. Probably found during the raids. I suspected that. Most people are now saying that too
I just saw the earlier quotes speculating this. My thing is I don’t think it is legal for them to even sell the tape to him, because that is evidence of a crime that they’re giving him to more than likely destroy. But I don’t know the legalities.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
You're not articulating your point well.

This happened in a hotel hallway, with cameras. Do you think this same level of abuse took place behind closed doors?
I'm articulate my point very well, thank you very much 😂

I don't know what happened behind closed doors. What does that have to do with the video?

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Daps
I just saw the earlier quotes speculating this. My thing is I don’t think it is legal for them to even sell the tape to him, because that is evidence of a crime that they’re giving him to more than likely destroy. But I don’t know the legalities.
This is the type of posting that should be more present in situations like this. Y'all want to cast harsh judgment on the obvious while glossing over the more nuanced points that could have led to Diddy being held accountable for the act to begin with.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
We see the same thing based on video. We both agree what he did was wrong. I'm just saying there's context to the extent of what you saw versus what I'm seeing.

There is never context.
You are not supposed to ever hit a woman.
you are in any intimate ideal with.

You got life fukked up and lack moral decency. You forget. This place is your subconscious at work.

You just sat and tried to play off to us in public. You have no real stand up anything about you in life.

You still have not apologized for making these comments in poor faith too. You still juelz'n like only goofies do.

Log off.

Art Barr

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Daps
Low Quality Posting
There is never context.
You are not supposed to ever hit a woman.
you are in any intimate ideal with.

You got life fukked up and lack moral decency. You forget. This place is your subconscious at work.

You just sat and tried to play off to us in public. You have no real stand up anything about you in life.

You still have not apologized for making these comments in poor faith too. You still juelz'n like only goofies do.

Log off.

Art Barr
Why are you so mad about this?

A man hit a and kicked a woman.

Her life was never in danger. She didn't go to the cops. She took a check to keep quiet.

So again, why are you so mad??

There are a lot of of things in life that shouldn't happen, but still do. Are you as outraged about these situations as you are now?

It seems like there's a visceral connection to this video that seems extreme... IMO.

I won't log off. I'll keep posting. Thanks, tho.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If she is trying to kill you, it's a different subject. But this was clearly not that. Diddy was beating on her while she clearly wasn't attempting to cause harm on him. Diddy just thought he was untouchable. There are always exceptions to the rule, but, in general, you don't hit women. This is like basic stuff. Cassie was clearly trying to get away or leave the situation, and Puff decided to beat her up and kick her. Disgusting behavior. She didn't have a gun and wasn't fighting back. There is like no situation where Puff is in the right here. She coulda said some foul shyt, pissed him off, angered him, etc., but that doesn't justify physical violence. Words are words. Physical violence is different. I think we're on the same page. I just don't understand how a man could hit a woman like that. It's like completely out of my sphere. I understand you can get real mad, but I don't understand how that could result in beating her up. What the fukk could she have done to justify Puff beating her up like that. I can't think of any reasons. Yeah, maybe she cheated, or maybe she just picked up the towel wrong, who knows. I just don't see a situation where physical violence is the answer like this.
I don't hit women because I'm a very level headed person, an argument or even a shove isn't going to phase me in the slightest. If you punch me in my eye I'll shove you to create distance so i can leave, but women need to realize that not all men have the same mindset. What Diddy did was the definition of assault, this wasn't that kiddie tug o war that Quavo & Saweetie had over his PS5 suitcase.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Also not sure about generationally now. Yet in our gen in school.
It was required reading of:

Streetcar name desire
So this type of behavior was even oddly taught.
as being completely wrong in american schooling in The era diddy was raised in. So there is no excuse.
So anyone juelz'n for this goof lame mouth breather puff and all his jiggy apologizers.

It was taught in school ypu had life fukked up. That further illustrates this narcissistic meets socio/psychopathic. That resides in fans of jiggy. To excuse rhis shyt since puff became a headline draw. At the complete behest of an entire culture. Yet no one listened to the culture of hiphop. Which was built on being non violent.
within its culture as it's first norm and more.

Yet these jiggy pundits. Deflected and got away with this culture thief slash abusive behavior. Until hiphop culture had no gateway and no protection mechanism. All spawned and spiraled out of control from puff.

Now maybe in this aftermath.

Hiphop culture can build itself and it's four pillars back into prominence in the new school way of thought. Which was built on peace. Not the bullshyt brought on by the mca way and it's devil disciple in puff.

Mamma......I won......

Art Barr

• Dap
Reactions: Rev