Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Many many many kids see abuse much worse than this on a weekly basis.

If this is his only time putting hands on Cassie, he certainly can go through counseling to address his control/temper issues. The key is rehabilitation. All this online judgy sh*t has to stop!

Even if it doesn't, there should be room in the discourse for context and shift-perspective.
Shut up nikka

Crumple

All Star
Daps
And who knows how many times he did this to her over the years. :pacspit:

Scary hours.

I'm sorry this happened to Cassie.

But her conscience probably told her to charge him and not settle for money.

Now that this is settled he's clear on this.

Coli Brehs, what the the fukk?

This is a gross abuse of power.

Think of corrupt cops and the judicial system when it's bad.

This is millionaire power.

This ain't fukking Hip Hop man.

This has nothing to do with Hip Hop.

What the fukk @Art Barr ?

He needs to be charged. This was the opportunity.

Cassie chose a big payout instead of true justice.

I'm not victim blaming, it's her decision.

But it's like having a gun towards your killer then you get killed.

Bro man.

The blatant lies on his part in public.

If he bounces back he better donate to the new independent hip hop kids.

I just woke up from working nights.

I'm in disbelief.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As I said earlier, he very obviously has control/temper issues. He's super rich and is used to getting his way. He probably didn't respect Cassie as a woman, and in a lot of ways, probably felt she admired him for 'checking' her like this.

Cassie is obviously very attractive, and with the age gap, I'm sure Diddy felt because she was receptive to sh*t like this, she was appreciative of him or else whe would leave him bc she could have anyone.

What do you mean by "receptive" to this:patrice:? Or are you just speaking on how you think Diddy was thinking? Or do you actually think she was "receptive" to this,because she stayed? When your as rich,powerful as Diddy its actually understandable why a woman might stay and deal with it. Sure you could say its because hes rich and famous. Im sure women exist who will take the occassional abuse to be taken care of financially and pampered,rather than have to work. But surely you can understand how someone could actually be afraid for their life when your talking about a man with means like Puff. Its literally 2024,am i the only one who hasnt seen this video from 2016? Who had the video,why are we just now seeing it? Puff probably had police protection,political protection etc. Hes more entrenched and connected due to his longevity. This isnt like telling a woman to get away from her abuser Ron who works at 711,and she acts like theres no way out. Cassie could legitimately feel she had no escape imo. Even the woman with Ron may feel theres no way out based on her resources,or just a lack of intelligence/critical thinking ability. Its subjective,she should be given more grace due to her youth.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
How does a video like this of a celebrity of diddys caliber stay hidden for so long?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
As I said earlier, he very obviously has control/temper issues. He's super rich and is used to getting his way. He probably didn't respect Cassie as a woman, and in a lot of ways, probably felt she admired him for 'checking' her like this.

Cassie is obviously very attractive, and with the age gap, I'm sure Diddy felt because she was receptive to sh*t like this, she was appreciative of him or else whe would leave him bc she could have anyone.
The problem is these black millionaires/billionaires think they can move like their cac counterparts. People continue to mistake money equaling power, and that's why black celebrities that move dirty always wind up getting exposed. Cassie won't expose the cac men Diddy passed her off to, because that would be a death sentence for her. That video really showed just how sick Diddy is, and you could see it in his coked out eyes.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:mjlol:u need us to spell it out

Yes. Everyone saying it’s over for him.. based off this video?

Last time i checked he was being investigated for human trafficking, not domestic assault.

As bad as this video looks, people dont usually go to jail for this. The plead to a lesser charge, do community service or some anger management shyt. Also take into account that this happened 8 years ago. :francis: