Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I've been tagged in the posts here. My comment is everyone knows that cassie and diddy were both physically abusive to eachother in their relationship, this isn't a surprise. It does not mean anything else is proven. It means there was domestic violence in a toxic relationship. No thst is not right and the parties do not agree to it but it's not one sided.

This is not a defense statement but many of the favourites on this blog are guilt of the same of worse acts including (jayz, 50, etc) not saying this is right but puff cannot be prosecuted as the only one being in a relationship that goes south and becomes toxic.

Further this is the government strategy to sway public perception of puff if he's indicated . It also is meant to deflate the positive movement he has going on right now as he's defeated 3 of the 4 lawsuits and his son coming out challenging the feds.

I didn’t see 50 or Jay in that video nor did I see Cassie put hands on anyone :beli:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Nobody defended diddy you clown.

There was no actual proof of anything before this. Just allegations. Only thing I saw defended was a black mans right to be innocent until proven guilty. Anyone against that is a c00n.

This is the first real evidence that he was abusive to cassie and now that its out he should have to deal with the consequences of it if there are any (Outside of public embarrassment). Cause he is not being investigated for domestic violence. He was raided for sex trafficking allegations.

You were defending Diddy

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
I guess he is going somewhere…:sadcam:he got stopped….hes labeled a bad boy for life :lolbron:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Son did him no favors with that diss track

COLI apologist did him no favors “diddy can bounce back thread”
Slim thug did him no favors
All the people that was on the “ hate to see how they do a black man when he down” did him no fukking favors.

The ghost of pac still riding on these nikkas
:bustback: :bustback: :bustback: :bustback: :bustback: