[GRAPHIC] | A pack of Pitbull mixes pull up on a breh in Philly tryna rip him to shreds!!

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Difference is Rottweilers are intelligent animals. You have to train them to be that aggressive.

These pits are damned near inbred and aggressive out the womb. You really should have a hunting license to own those type of dogs.
Unfortunately it's not like that, Rottweilers are the ones bred to be naturally distrusting / aggressive towards people, although my uncle dog was a extreme example, I was around her from the day she was picked, just a very aggressive dog who came from a line of very aggressive dogs (both her parents were junk yard dogs)

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Breh was calling them dogs "pussies" after they got fanned down like they just ran off the block. :dead:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Difference is Rottweilers are intelligent animals. You have to train them to be that aggressive.

These pits are damned near inbred and aggressive out the womb. You really should have a hunting license to own those type of dogs.
Unfortunately it's not like that, Rottweilers are the ones bred to be naturally distrusting / aggressive towards people, although my uncle dog was a extreme example, I was around her from the day she was picked, just a very aggressive dog who came from a line of egg dogs (both her parents were junk yard dogs)
[GRAPHIC VIDEO] Click link below:

Last edited:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Unfortunately it's not like that, Rottweilers are the ones bred to be naturally distrusting / aggressive towards people, although my uncle dog was a extreme example, I was around her from the day she was picked, just a very aggressive dog who came from a line of very aggressive dogs (both her parents were junk yard dogs)
Yeah Rotties are bred to be people stoppers, while Pitts are really to fight other animals. A pure pit is supposed to be docile to humans. Reason being they're bred to fight and how can you fight a dig you can't handle. Most (well all) the pit attacks are by these mixes that people just throw under the pit umbrella. A true American pit bull should weigh no more than like 50lbs max. Anything larger makes it out of breed conformity.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dreh going to doggy hell. Out here terrorizing the streets running with dog gangs and shyt and think he about to slide his way into heaven.

:duck:

MV5BMTI4ZWRmNTAtOWIyZC00Njk0LWIzZGItYjE0NDVlM2Q4ZWJjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTUyMzE4Mzg@._V1_.jpg

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Alot of dog owners get off on having dogs that will hurt or kill someone.. And act like what's the big deal when the dog comes close
:mjlol:Exactly. They use their dog like an open carry gun or a bodyguard, purposely trying to bully people.